Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear high estrogen products

Iron66

Registered
Which products do you recommend from napsgear that can help with high estrogen?
I'm currently on a testosterone cycle and running between 500 and 800 mg a week. I fluctuate in my testosterone on the advice of my trainer
but it seems like my estrogen is out of control and he said not to use anyting and that I would be okay. I think he is wrong so I need help which things should I get from them

I'm currently on a testosterone cycle and running between 500 and 800 mg a week. I fluctuate in my testosterone on the advice of my trainer
but it seems like my estrogen is out of control and he said not to use anyting and that I would be okay. I think he is wrong so I need help which things should I get from them

Napsgear has geneza gp aromasin check it out, get some aromasin use 10-20mgs EOD to control your estrogen.

Their AI products.

Your trainers sh*t

First fire your trainer and get some aromasin and in the process use Stevesmi link and get your bloods checked and see where your estrogen levels are at

Hey brother,
The 3 following content by utilizing two reduce your estrogen level
1- Arimidex
2-Letrozol
3- Exemestene
The Content I have stated are the most reliable blocking estrogen.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom