Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear no esters

46Messiah

Registered
Let's just say I am in a profession where I could get randomly tested at any time and I don't want to get popped for using steroids
That is why i am interested in using no ester compounds. Does napsgear sell any of those like tren no ester and test suspension? anyone with experience pinning these frequently

Let's just say I am in a profession where I could get randomly tested at any time and I don't want to get popped for using steroids
That is why i am interested in using no ester compounds. Does napsgear sell any of those like tren no ester and test suspension? anyone with experience pinning these frequently

You can check they have many no ester steroids. But best is to do no ester testosterone not trenbolone. No ester testosterone would be faster.

Be careful with these things, all athletes cheat but you have to be careful.

bro napsgear gots all kind of no ester

The easiest way is to simply go look

Hey brother,

Yes, Gp carries test suspension water base The elimination half-life of oral testosterone is rapid at about 5 to 7 hours. As a result, it requires administration several times per day in divided doses. As far as Tren A or Tren Base, most ordinary users utilize Tren A. Tren Base is not a very common source that offers the compound due to lack of demand.
Due to urine testing, anything under 5-10-15 or 20-panel Steroids is not on the list. I’m not sure what type of line of duty you perform.
Unless they do a blood test to get the proper test results if they’re testing for steroids.
Urine would only show a high level of protein, but once again, it’s an argument case!!

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom