Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear NapsGear.Org Reviews

First order with Naps going great so far. Ordered a mix of domestic and international items. All domestic have arrived and the international is in route. Thanks Napsgear, look forward to working with them again in the future!!

First order with Naps going great so far. Ordered a mix of domestic and international items. All domestic have arrived and the international is in route. Thanks Napsgear, look forward to working with them again in the future!!

Thanks brother, for posting your order review!

Sorry I forgot to post what I got .. 5 vials of sus from pharmaqo.. since I got 5 vials got 1 for free.. and I got 300 10 mg var tabs from pharmaqo.. I checked all codes on pharmaqo site and came up as real .. I felt the anarvar in 30 mins so I’m hoping the sus is real too lol.. thanks naps.. I just placed an order for 2 kits of grey top hgh too let’s fucking gooooo

Sorry I forgot to post what I got .. 5 vials of sus from pharmaqo.. since I got 5 vials got 1 for free.. and I got 300 10 mg var tabs from pharmaqo.. I checked all codes on pharmaqo site and came up as real .. I felt the anarvar in 30 mins so I’m hoping the sus is real too lol.. thanks naps.. I just placed an order for 2 kits of grey top hgh too let’s fucking gooooo

Brother, happy to hear that you had a great experience with NapsGear !

Also you can Pm us if you need any assistance related to NapsGear, We're happy to help!

Like many people, I wasn't sure about Naps at first. There's a freaking internet scam everywhere you go and it's easy to convince people to give you money if you promise juice will help build their physique... but I took the chance and ordered Test-E 250 from Dragon Pharma (through Naps), and I ordered Nolvadex and Arimidex from Geneza Pharma (also through Naps). I was taking a lower dose of Testosterone at 225mg per week ("lower" relative to a steroid cycle, higher relative to a TRT dose). After a month I got my bloodwork done and can confirm a few things:

My Total Testosterone was high 700's, my Free Testosterone was 128. Before I started injecting my Testosterone was in the 300's, so I know FOR A FACT that the product was legit. Testosterone Enanthate from Dragon Pharma, ordered through Naps is legit. Buy with confidence.

My Estradiol had crashed, and was undetectable other than a "<5" reading. I was barely taking 0.5mg a week of Arimidex, but was apparently WAY more than my body needed. I can say with certainty that the Arimidex from Geneza Pharma (ordered through Naps) is legit. Buy with confidence.

Hope this helps guys. I'll be a Naps customer for a long time to come. With the money I'm saving from not going to a TRT clinic, I can afford to get bloodwork done regularly. I think I'm on my 4th or 5th order from Naps already. Check out the Naps promos, because my last order I saved over $50 using their May discount code equaling 30-40% off.

IMG_7548.jpg

IMG_7525.jpg

Like many people, I wasn't sure about Naps at first. There's a freaking internet scam everywhere you go and it's easy to convince people to give you money if you promise juice will help build their physique... but I took the chance and ordered Test-E 250 from Dragon Pharma (through Naps), and I ordered Nolvadex and Arimidex from Geneza Pharma (also through Naps). I was taking a lower dose of Testosterone at 225mg per week ("lower" relative to a steroid cycle, higher relative to a TRT dose). After a month I got my bloodwork done and can confirm a few things:

My Total Testosterone was high 700's, my Free Testosterone was 128. Before I started injecting my Testosterone was in the 300's, so I know FOR A FACT that the product was legit. Testosterone Enanthate from Dragon Pharma, ordered through Naps is legit. Buy with confidence.

My Estradiol had crashed, and was undetectable other than a "<5" reading. I was barely taking 0.5mg a week of Arimidex, but was apparently WAY more than my body needed. I can say with certainty that the Arimidex from Geneza Pharma (ordered through Naps) is legit. Buy with confidence.

Hope this helps guys. I'll be a Naps customer for a long time to come. With the money I'm saving from not going to a TRT clinic, I can afford to get bloodwork done regularly. I think I'm on my 4th or 5th order from Naps already. Check out the Naps promos, because my last order I saved over $50 using their May discount code equaling 30-40% off.

View attachment 12919

View attachment 12920

This blood work looks good, Napsgear is my goto source these days. Love the support and brand selection.

View attachment 12919

View attachment 12920

nice man, naps has been around a long time

View attachment 12919

View attachment 12920

Nice numbers brother!

And thank you very much for sharing your blood work results with our community!

I haven’t personally used them but from the reviews and the great group of guys that backs them I wouldn’t hesitate to place an order.

one mo

<a href ='https://www.bece.com.au/uncategorized/roulette-slot-machine-play-online/'>roulette slot machine play online</a>

Back
Top Bottom