Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear peptide help

spinyvegeta

Registered
Hey what do you all think about the Peptides that are for sale at napsgear. I am looking for something that will help me build some muscle mass and build up my appetite. I'm currently 6 foot 1 and 145 lb. My friends call me a carrot and I'm extremely skinny and frail. Getting on a good workout program and diet but need some help

I hear that lifting weights helps to build muscle.

But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Hey what do you all think about the Peptides that are for sale at napsgear. I am looking for something that will help me build some muscle mass and build up my appetite. I'm currently 6 foot 1 and 145 lb. My friends call me a carrot and I'm extremely skinny and frail. Getting on a good workout program and diet but need some help

Napsgear has good peptides, I'm more of a fan of straight HGH not peptides but if you look for peps napsgear is legit.

Start with that first then come back and ask again

Hey brother,

Peptide would not be the best option to add mass gains, As far to boost your appetite GHRP-6 the content will spike your appetite for nearly our please be sure to consume quality meals
as far as adding quality mass AAS would best option.

Thank you.

How many calories are you eating daily? How often are you training and how hard? And how old are you - a skinny teenager or a mature adult?

At that height and weight you should be able to grow just by eating more and training harder.

Start with getting the basics right first man, then add in SARMs or AAS

Back
Top Bottom