Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear primobolan?

Aideno

Registered
I heard that primobolan is typically faked in fact I read a guy online who said that 90% of the primobolan being sold today is really deca-durabolin or testosterone but people just don't realize it
I wanted to know how many of you can recommend using primobolan from napsgear, is this the trusted place for it?

I heard that primobolan is typically faked in fact I read a guy online who said that 90% of the primobolan being sold today is really deca-durabolin or testosterone but people just don't realize it
I wanted to know how many of you can recommend using primobolan from napsgear, is this the trusted place for it?

Many primobolan brands ARE fakes our counterfeits, example you get masteron instead of primobolan. In fact, I have it on good authority, at least 80% of primobolan in the world is masteron.

BUT, with napsgear you get real primobolan tried and tested, Geneza GP and Dragon Pharma are your best picks for real primo.

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective,
As from experience Geneza Pharma is rated top quality AAS on the market.
We have HPLC lab test by supporting high quality with fast n secure service.
We are available 24x7 to help our clients.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom