Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear review

napsgear4life

I have to tell you all, I've had 8 very successful orders with Napsgear.net and am amazed at their service. My first order was last fall. Have since made four more orders. All orders have come in 12-14 days. Have come across some good domestic sources as well- mostly all good stuff. But find myself keep coming back to Naps- definitely worth waiting an extra 6 or 7 days for. As far as selection and pricing (especially on their orals), Naps is king! And their "products of the week?" A lot of the times I put in an order, but when I'm done, I see their specials-- and even though I may not need that particular product in the immediate future... at that price, why not?!?!Ordered tren, lots of clen, T3, anastrozole, and B12 shots. Was told by my buddy the shipping may take a while, but I got all my gear in two packages within 2.5 weeks, so definitely no complaint there. The tren is a beast- been using tren off and on for the last couple of cycles. The stuff I had been using was 250mg/ml- this was only dosed at 200. But only 30 days in, I'm on another level with these 400mg/week (with 750mg Test E) than I ever was at 500-750 of the old stuff- almost to the point where I'm starting to wonder if the other stuff was working at all, and maybe all my gains were just from all the test I was using?

The clen is on fire. Got a few different brands to try them all out, and they're all rockin'-- actually saving me $6 a day that I usually spend on Rockstars and Monster energy drinks. And the B12 shots? What better way to start your day than with a clen tab, a shot of B12, and a bowl of Fruity Pebbles to get me motivated for a workout? Actually showing up to the gym early in the morning with a smile on my face, feeling good for once- everyone asking "what's up with you?" Ha!

Communication & Ordering process
After submitting the order and submitting funds, it all happened very quick. Within a day of funds being received, my order was shipped. Within 2 weeks (even though they quote longer shipping), my product arrived. The longest I've waited any order was 14 days.I had a couple questions for customer service with naps and once i used the online support and my question was answered helpfully in less than 2 minutes. I had a question regarding payment emailed support and had my answer back within 6 hours. I was very pleased with both of these but that is to be expected. About 6 months ago i did not receive one of my PCT packages in the appropriate time, i contacted naps and followed their ticket system and after doing exactly what was asked of me i had my package reshipped and was to my door in 14 days. I was amazed with their support on that especially considering the importance of PCT. Awesome support

Delivery (T/A) & Packaging
Packaging left something to be desired. Nothing was broken and was wrapped tightly, but could've been better. T/A from order placement to door was only 10 days to USA! Quick for overseas shipping I think.

i had one package stuck in customs for 2 weeks collecting shelf but its not naps fault thats freakin stupid customs fault. 30 agents going thru 2 million pacakages

Items ordered
2 x Anadrol 25 (Oxymetholone)
2 x Dianabol 20mg
2 x Turanabol 20mg
2 x Winstrol Oral 10mg
3 x Modalert (Modafinil) 200mg
2 x Altamofen (Nolvadex) 20mg
10x Parabolin (Tren Hex) 50 amps!!!!!!!2 x Testosterone Enanthate
5 x Stanozolol (Winstrol)
2 x Letrozole
2 x Deca 250 (Nandrolone Decanoate)
3x Test prop
B12 shots
3 x GP Stan 10 (Winstrol tabs)
2 x GP Exemestane (Aromasin)
2 x GP Proviron
1 x GP Nolva (Nolvadex)
1 x Clenbuterol

Product effectivenes and experience
The product quality is great. All the oil in every amp of Test was very thick, but the effects after 6 weeks of using the Geofman Test was noticeably different from UGL grade test. It has been a great substitution for test that I was using before. I saw a marked increase in sides of Testosterone use when I switched to Geofman test for this last cycle, and I believe that is from the higher purity of pharmaceutical grade. The Primo I can't comment on I'm saving up for a good Primo cycle in my future. The Clomy I gave to a bro of mine who just finished his cycle, and he is back hitting the gym hard now he was acting like a woman for a while, but he is on his way to a good recovery.

Additional commentary
Test P - Ran with tren A, great cycle. Their line was cheaper so I tried it and was satisfied completely.
Tren A - Good quality, 10 weeks. Solid gains
Test E - Ran a 12 week cycle with Tren E. Once again great cycle.
Tren E - Great gains and loved the infrequent injections
clomid - every pct. Worked great
nolvadex - every pct. Worked great

Had a great experience and would very highly recommend. I have used Geneza in the past and love the very thin pain free oil. (Even their test prop is pain free). I have used the Geneza Primo 100 in the past and it was pain free as well so was a little surprised by the soreness that Primo 200 had. Nothing terrible, just a surprise. I have been cutting it with Test E and there is no extreme soreness. I can shoot my quads and not limp the next day. (very important for me.)
I have been reading some of the reviews and cant believe some of the crap said about naps and the peoples negative reviews. I really think its the customer 95% of the time that does not read all the instructions and understand what there doing. And the second they think something is wrong and Naps is out to screw them they make a bad review on here and talk crap. **** Well Im here to say I been placing orders with Naps for years now and never had one missing order. I never had a problem with getting ahold of someone from Naps about a question. Never Lost any of my money. I can really say I have made about 15 or more orders from them over the last few years. Shipping is always the same for me about 14 days and I have everything all or my order. I also have orded just about everything Naps has to offer at one time or another. I also have never thought something wasnt right about there products. Its always been very effective! Good Quality! And real as it gets people. I highly recommend Naps and everyhing they have to offer. Especilly there Geneza Pharm.

bro ...this is the fakest review ever...for evo brothers and sisters...this guy posted this "review" multiple times and was marked as spam...we didnt delete or censor this because we dont believe in censorship....

Bro awesome results and service. Evo brothers, naps good to go

Yeah, to actually deal with napsgear.org or promeducctions.cc is to know that that is indeed the case, 1989. In fact, I will go a step further than the OP by saying, while he has ordered from naps on fifteen occasions, I have ordered from them approximately fifty time over the past ten years, and never have I had a single issue with them. Six packages of mine have, in fact, been seized by U.S. Customs over the years, but promeds/naps has always reshipped those orders very quickly and without any hassles.
So, yeah, motherfuckers who are, monetarily speaking, threatened by the long-established, top-notch behemoth known as napsgear can keep to rapping their bullshit to their heart's delight, but it will forever remain just that - bullshit! Napsgear's quality, pricing, selection and customer service is second to none!

...we didn't delete or censor this because we don't believe in censorship....

Good to know. That's good to know.

Yeah, to actually deal with napsgear.org or promeducctions.cc is to know that that is indeed the case, 1989. In fact, I will go a step further than the OP by saying, while he has ordered from naps on fifteen occasions, I have ordered from them approximately fifty time over the past ten years, and never have I had a single issue with them. Six packages of mine have, in fact, been seized by U.S. Customs over the years, but promeds/naps has always reshipped those orders very quickly and without any hassles.
So, yeah, motherfuckers who are, monetarily speaking, threatened by the long-established, top-notch behemoth known as napsgear can keep to rapping their bullshit to their heart's delight, but it will forever remain just that - bullshit! Napsgear's quality, pricing, selection and customer service is second to none!

Good to know. That's good to know.

Can i post naked pics of me posing?

the effort one goes to to make such a spammy post to make one that long is fucking comical... you sign up to spam with that shit? LMFAO... this is what its coming to?

I agree that the post is long and obviously has a motive but naps is GTG in my past experience - and we need to remember that PSL also says they will give store credit to those that post a review and bloods (although I cannot seem to get anyone to provide my credit for posting so thus far PSLs CS is HORRIBLE)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree that the post is long and obviously has a motive but naps is GTG in my past experience - and we need to remember that PSL also says they will give store credit to those that post a review and bloods (although I cannot seem to get anyone to provide my credit for posting so thus far PSLs CS is HORRIBLE)

Irrespective of its length, the information listed within the OP's post is quite consistent with my experiences with napsgear and promeds over the past ten years. In fact, were I to write such a review, it would contain much the same information.
So, yes, sub, naps and promeds are, indeed, gtg!

Irrespective of its length, the information listed within the OP's post is quite consistent with my experiences with napsgear and promeds over the past ten years. In fact, were I to write such a review, it would contain much the same information.
So, yes, sub, naps and promeds are, indeed, gtg!
Yea and my CS experience with them has also always been good

Actually a pretty detailed review. Yes, it's his first post and it clearly has a motive...LOL...but that doesn't mean the review is spurious. And the fact that this review is consistent with Mr. Eddie the Gonorrhea Clown's assessment is more proof that he is just a reshipper/consolidator of Napsgear. :p

Actually a pretty detailed review. Yes, it's his first post and it clearly has a motive...LOL...but that doesn't mean the review is spurious. And the fact that this review is consistent with Mr. Eddie the Gonorrhea Clown's assessment is more proof that he is just a reshipper/consolidator of Napsgear. :p
Lol made me spill my water out haha

Actually a pretty detailed review. Yes, it's his first post and it clearly has a motive...LOL...but that doesn't mean the review is spurious.

bro he shares an IP with a banned member that was spamming napsgear reviews...banned 2 times lol...naps cant get good reveiws...so they gotta lie...

And the fact that this review is consistent with Mr. Eddie the Gonorrhea Clown's assessment is more proof that he is just a reshipper/consolidator of Napsgear. :p

bro lol....

...naps cant get good reveiws...so they gotta lie...bro lol....

Really?

From this thread alone we read:

Actually a pretty detailed review. Yes, it's his first post and it clearly has a motive...LOL...but that doesn't mean the review is spurious...

Desperate is...what.... desperate..does..bro. Lol..bro..

Back
Top Bottom