Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear review

Inkedlefty

Registered
Hey there. First off, I just want to say I'm doing this review to help get a discounted price on gear. My review is still nonetheless honest. I had been going to the gym for 5 years straight, 4-5 days a week. Eventually I hit a wall and wasnt able to progress anymore. I heard a few buddies of mine talk about napsgear. After never trying "gear" before, I decided I would give it a go. For my first cycle I ordered cypionat 250, deca 300, dbol 20mg, clomid 50mg for PCT and a few over the counter products for liver protection. I took 400mg of cyp, 300mg of deca, and 20mg of dbol each week for 6 weeks. After my cycle I took clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks during my PCT. Maybe it wasnt done completely right but the results I got from it was amazing. I jumped from 225lb bench press to 280lb in about a month and a half. I grew in size as well. Some was water retention and some was muscle growth. Over all I was satisfied with the results. I'm sure I'll get trolled on this thread but I dont care. For those of you who are hear to learn and/or support one another, I welcome your feedback. Thanks.

I'm doing this review to help get a discounted price on gear. .

your honesty is admirable. you just bought your way into heaven with 72 virgins waiting for you

Hey there. First off, I just want to say I'm doing this review to help get a discounted price on gear. My review is still nonetheless honest. I had been going to the gym for 5 years straight, 4-5 days a week. Eventually I hit a wall and wasnt able to progress anymore. I heard a few buddies of mine talk about napsgear. After never trying "gear" before, I decided I would give it a go. For my first cycle I ordered cypionat 250, deca 300, dbol 20mg, clomid 50mg for PCT and a few over the counter products for liver protection. I took 400mg of cyp, 300mg of deca, and 20mg of dbol each week for 6 weeks. After my cycle I took clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks during my PCT. Maybe it wasnt done completely right but the results I got from it was amazing. I jumped from 225lb bench press to 280lb in about a month and a half. I grew in size as well. Some was water retention and some was muscle growth. Over all I was satisfied with the results. I'm sure I'll get trolled on this thread but I dont care. For those of you who are hear to learn and/or support one another, I welcome your feedback. Thanks.

Is that all?

Now that eddie got the boot, they have to mass spam for pro meds or whatever bullshit he spewed

Thank God, now "That One Song" thread can slip into oblivion

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Right? Lol. I dont understand how a 60+ year old can be listening to ear shattering horrible music at 2am nonstop.
Na, I doubt he does. The old man is probably in bed by 8pm

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Need to start giving these guys the boot, I dont know why you guys dont ban real quick.

ALL the napsgear review threads are paid spammers. In my opinion, it's pushed by Eddie who is a clear rep for napsgear. In my opinion, Eddie is a gonorrhea clown :eek: he's also a jack***.

Back
Top Bottom