Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear steroid results

Vazerioa

Newbie Brother
I went and ordered from napsgear website
They have several different options
The first was testosterone cypionate, i had to buy a couple vials of that. Also i decided to switch to testosterone enanthate halfway through the cycle just to try something different so i blasted that for 750mgs
Ended up in good shape overall. Trimmed up nicely and put on some lean muscle mass.
My strength was also up quite a bit. Overall i would give the cycle a 9/10 and napsgear gets a 9.5/10 overall for their ease of use. Best place for test i would say

chemical structure, is similar main difference testosterone cypionate has an additional carbon atom which makes its half life a tad longer. 8 days. Testosterone Enanthate about 7 the difference is very minimal between both personal preference really imo from my experiences.

Other guys opinions might vary as I am speaking on what I've learned and have used.

So you kind of switched for no reason with them being so similar. I also would say don't mess with dosage half way through should have just stuck with cypionate and one dosage starting to end.

Unless you did 750mg the whole way, even then it is a bit high 350-500mg would have been plenty good enough.

Happy you had a great experience with Napsgear they are A+ recommended for good reason.

nice job. 9.5 out of 10 is a fair rating and there is no such thing as perfection in science so i get it

i hope next time you can inch it higher maybe to 9.8 or 9.9 lol. but napsgear is the way to go

The first was testosterone cypionate, i had to buy a couple vials of that. Also i decided to switch to testosterone enanthate halfway through the cycle just to try something different so i blasted that for 750mgs
Ended up in good shape overall. Trimmed up nicely and put on some lean muscle mass.
My strength was also up quite a bit. Overall i would give the cycle a 9/10 and napsgear gets a 9.5/10 overall for their ease of use. Best place for test i would say

I like test enan over cyp less pain, and good job ordering from trusted Napsgear

Thanks for sharing your Naps Experience with the community brother.

Thanks
Jason

bros napsgear making men into bigger men

anything from naps will b right

Back
Top Bottom