Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

napsgear steroids shipping

Drgeorge

Registered
what has been your experiences using napsgear in terms of shipping. I am going to order to the USA and use international, how long does this take so I can start planning what I want to run? I have a competition coming up in about 15 weeks and time is an issue for me

A few months ago I placed two separate orders and it took 3-4 weeks for me to get them. I live in Canada. Their packaging was great, their customer service was great and their pricing is awesome too! Good luck I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. They have a USA domestic section too. Much be much faster.

what has been your experiences using napsgear in terms of shipping. I am going to order to the USA and use international, how long does this take so I can start planning what I want to run? I have a competition coming up in about 15 weeks and time is an issue for me

For international takes 2-3 weeks I think but for domestic it's fast, 4-6 days is domestic napsgear shipments.

Hey brother.,

Hey Brother,
Napsgear.org is dealing with all top-notch steroid brands, and Naps all kinds of stuff are very effective.

Please check Naps Shipping terms here: https://www.napsgear.org/shipping.php

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Mine, so far, has been 99.99% on point. 5 typically days if I choose a UK based brand.

Everything I have ordered US domestic arrives within a week or so. International orders ship pretty fast but I would allow 4 weeks for them to arrive. I've def had them quicker but sometimes they sit in customs for a while. 4 weeks should be safe.

Just use domestic shipping from naps and pay a little extra so you don’t have to worry.

NAPSGEAR is awesome!! They're like the Amazon of AAS - with tons of variety, user reviews on each product, and recommendations for you, and product of the week promotions.

Just plan ahead an be patient. If you're in the US, shipping is consistently 3-4 weeks.

ALSO, I don't know if everyone is aware of this, because it's buried in a thread, but they have a phenomenal promo going on until the end of this month!!

For the month of August and September only, NapsGear will offer a site-wide 40% discount on all full-priced products! Use coupon code PGS2021 in checkout and any eligible items will be discounted. Exclusions apply.

Just ordered hgh as a test run, since it’s my first time with naps

Is it normal for shipping to take over 2 weeks?

Still haven’t received the package

Just ordered hgh as a test run, since it’s my first time with naps

Is it normal for shipping to take over 2 weeks?

Still haven’t received the package

What does ur tracking say?

Package acceptance pending in NY. Said that for 2 weeks

Seems strange since I ordered domestic

Usually takes less than a week with other sources. First time with Naps

Thanks for the reply! I’ve listened to pretty much all of your podcast

Package acceptance pending in NY. Said that for 2 weeks

Seems strange since I ordered domestic

Usually takes less than a week with other sources. First time with Naps

Thanks for the reply! I’ve listened to pretty much all of your podcast

glad you like the podcast, that is why we do it to help out the community.

sounds like you may have ordered international and its going through customs. did you click the left tab where it says shipping from USA?

you would see a USA flag next to the item when you order. nevertheless you will get your package eventually. i would guess within the next weeek

I thought it was domestic. I might have made a mistake

All good, gonna make a big order once this arrives to keep me set for the foreseeable future

Keep pumping the content! Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom