Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear still legit?

Makaii

Registered
Just checking If napsgear is still a approved and legit source. There has been some murmurs on the form lately that they are no longer approved and some of the moderators didn't like their gear. Has any moderator on here gotten any gear from them recently and can you tell us what you got thank you

Just checking If napsgear is still a approved and legit source. There has been some murmurs on the form lately that they are no longer approved and some of the moderators didn't like their gear. Has any moderator on here gotten any gear from them recently and can you tell us what you got thank you

Napsgear is trusted and approved on EVO, I've tested their gear good quality. You can check my review thread here
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...ity/napsgear-org-review-thread-npc-79536.html

Napsgear is legitimate and approved. I believe they have been in business over 20 years, no illegitimate company can stay in business that long.

Check out posts today. I've had some 2 weeks ago and Stevesmi posted just now.

Brother We're legit and approved source!

Let me know if you have any questions regarding NapsGear!

how long is shipping domestic?

That's really down to the carrier. Under covid it's been slow across the board. But it has been getting loads better. I had some supplies from Naps from one of their UK brands and they took 5 days to get to me from ordering (I'm based in the UK).

They are an approved source here and backed by a lot of great guys.

Brother, we guarantee delivery within 7 days for domestic . If the products do not arrive, the customer can always contact us for help

7 day is a good guarantee but give it 1-2 days give or take guys because naps doesn't answer for post office I'm guessing.

I have been a loyal customer of naps for years. and i recently had an order with them that went smooth as butter. i got pics up in the sub forum
I've seen you post bashing napsgear and bad mouthing them on July 31 2020 and on November 3 2020 under "Why is napsgear.org bad". Can you explain this contradiction?

I've seen you post bashing napsgear and bad mouthing them on July 31 2020 and on November 3 2020 under "Why is napsgear.org bad". Can you explain this contradiction?
Why are you brining up a 2.5 years ago???

Back
Top Bottom