Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear tren hex?

xander39

Registered
I noticed a product on napsgear called Trenbolone hex. can you explain what that is because I've never heard of it before. I've used trenbolone acetate and Trenbolone enanthate with amazing success. I like to experiment with new things but not sure how to dose Hex

I noticed a product on napsgear called Trenbolone hex. can you explain what that is because I've never heard of it before. I've used trenbolone acetate and Trenbolone enanthate with amazing success. I like to experiment with new things but not sure how to dose Hex

Tren hex is parabolan, amazing results from it like all trenbolone. I would use tren hex 300mgs/week with testosterone base 500mgs.

Check out our steroid articles

Tren Hexa is Parabolan the only trenbolone made for humans and in my opinion the best trenbolone you can use because you dont need to shoot EOD like ace and no tren cough like ace . Much less sides and more powerful .

Tren Hexa is Parabolan the only trenbolone made for humans and in my opinion the best trenbolone you can use because you dont need to shoot EOD like ace and no tren cough like ace . Much less sides and more powerful .

this is a good discussion for the next podcast

Hey brother,
Tren hex is considered to be one of the best cutting steroids of all time. It is a known fact that many competitive bodybuilders will not prepare for a show without using this steroid. Tren hex will provide you with tremendous fat loss effects but will also preserve the muscle mass gained while training. Trenbolone will harden your physique like no other steroid. If you are already lean, you’ll appear harder, more vascular, and much more defined following the cycle. Parabolan can be used on its own but it’s recommended to add Testosterone into any cycle to avoid suffering any sexual dysfunction. When cutting, stacking Tren Hex with other Anabolic steroids such as Masteron or Winstrol will only intencity the already dramatic effects of Tren Hex.
Because Tren Hex is a longer acting format of Trenbolone, cycles of Tren Hex usually run a bit longer than normal (in the range of 12-14 weeks). This is due to the amount of time required to achieve peak optimal blood plasma levels of the compound. Athletes and bodybuilders reported noticeable changes and gains anywhere between the fourth and sixth week of the cycle. For this reason, it is highly recommended to cycle this steroid longer. By cutting the cycle short, the user will not benefit from the full effects of this steroid.
Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom