Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear trenbolone options

Vadava01

Registered
I want to run my first trenbolone cycle I'm really excited but I want to do it the right way. Do you think I should run a short Ester acetate of Tren just to be on the safe side and cut it to 6 weeks only or do you think I should use the longer Ester enanthate. They have so many options on the napsgear website want to make sure I pick the right one

I want to run my first trenbolone cycle I'm really excited but I want to do it the right way. Do you think I should run a short Ester acetate of Tren just to be on the safe side and cut it to 6 weeks only or do you think I should use the longer Ester enanthate. They have so many options on the napsgear website want to make sure I pick the right one

I like the longer trenbolone esters, enanthate is my favorite. Use that geneza pharma brand if it's in stock. I suggest 300-400mgs of trenbolone enanthate per week and 0.25mgs dostinex/week stacked with it. At least 10 weeks with tren not 6 weeks.

Go with a longer trenbolone enanthate ester and run the cycle at least 10-12 weeks. Geneza is the brand to go with.

I'm all in for tren acetate 100mgs EOD you'll see way better results with acetate vs enanthate.

I'd wanna start with reading something about you.

Let’s hear some stats and what your experience with peds are.

Hey buddy, The question is what is your goals?? What else is you planing running with Tren ?
Please tell me that So I have a better understanding to help you.

Back
Top Bottom