Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear trenbolone options

Chadch

Registered
I have a question about napsgear and which Trenbolone I should pick. I am looking on the website and they have a choice between Trenbolone enanthate and trenbolone acetate. the thing is I have to travel at a moment's notice so should I run the long Esther tren so I can pin it before I go?

I have a question about napsgear and which Trenbolone I should pick. I am looking on the website and they have a choice between Trenbolone enanthate and trenbolone acetate. the thing is I have to travel at a moment's notice so should I run the long Esther tren so I can pin it before I go?

I always pick trenbolone enanthate, it's a better ester and easier to use. I only pick acetate for clients who are doing precontest. Dosage wise go with 400mgs/week.

If you have to travel like that the longer ester would make more sense

Travelling not new to tren like others said go tren e tren hex even better they had that 200mg of tren hex would be nice.

trenbolone enanthate Always wins! longer esters easier to inject.

Hey man,
The question is what exactly are you trying to Accomplish by running TREN.
Are you running Tren SOLO?
Please provide me more additional details to have better understing so I’m able to better assist you.

Back
Top Bottom