Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

natty 20 year old body builder wants to try steroids

vierra

Registered
Dear Evo Bros

I am a 20 year old body builder who has been dedicated to the gym for nearly 5 years. Up until this point, I have stayed "natural". What i mean by "natural" is that I have never pinned any sort of test oil or illegal substances. I have taken pro-hormones and seen nice gains along with some minor gynecomastia. My diet has been on point for years. So much so that it hardly feels like a diet at this point. I feel i am ready for my first cycle and want to run a cycle of just testosterone. My questions to you are what kind of test should I run and how much? And what other sort of compounds should i use to combat any sort of gyno or side effects during and after the cycle has concluded. My biggest concerns are gyno and hair loss. Although I doubt I will see any sort of hair loss from a low dosage of test. Any information would be very much appreciated.

Thank You bros for your help!

Most on here will tell you to wait until your 25yrs old to allow your natty test levels and grow to plateau. Still, if you go forward since you have never run AAS before you will not need high doses to see great gains. I would do a 12 week cycle of test at 250-500mg per week. Start at the low end and increase as required. Still, test is compounding so your test levels will increase weekly even at low doses and will kick in depending on what ester of test you run. As far as hair loss start away from DHT gear. for the gyno run an AI aromasin from the first day you start your cycle to end. and don't forget the PCT. finally, don't rush ensure you have all your gear pins and ancillaries prior to your run so you don't have to worry about it during cycle.

I would hold off on starting a steroid cycle until you are at least 23. I know it's not the advice you want to hear but you are going to seriously do long term damage to your body by starting a steroid cycle so young.

SARMS are a great alternative. There is no risk of gyno or hair loss. At 20 your body is already primed to grow muscle. Add SARMS into the equation and you will grow like a weed. I recommend the SARMS triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

You will do more harm than good by using steroids at your age. You got the toughest part down (diet and training consistently) which is great. Definitely go with the sarms triple stack this time around. You will see some nice results and not have th side effects of steroids. This is the safest way to prevent ending up on trt for life.

Most on here will tell you to wait until your 25yrs old to allow your natty test levels and grow to plateau. Still, if you go forward since you have never run AAS before you will not need high doses to see great gains. I would do a 12 week cycle of test at 250-500mg per week. Start at the low end and increase as required. Still, test is compounding so your test levels will increase weekly even at low doses and will kick in depending on what ester of test you run. As far as hair loss start away from DHT gear. for the gyno run an AI aromasin from the first day you start your cycle to end. and don't forget the PCT. finally, don't rush ensure you have all your gear pins and ancillaries prior to your run so you don't have to worry about it during cycle.

The problem is that even the minimal dosages of 100-150 mgs per week will already suppress natural testosterone production, and once it is suppressed, it does not really matter how much you pin. After all, it is the suppression the one that will bring along all the trouble and health issues. Therefore, better leave the AAS for later, and by now start gradually with something that won't pose a risk to your long-term health.

this is a choice you need to make bro.

just keep in mind the earlier you use steroids the better chance it will interfere with your HPTA perhaps permanently.

you actually caused damage already using pro hormones.

avoid aas, proh and sarms till closer to age 25 IMO

Don't do it.

I didn't start till I was 32 and I didn't miss a damn thing..neither will you.

Keep training and eating properly, sleeping enough. You will.be amazed at the amount of gains you can make naturally in the next ten years of your life and you will have your health intact as well.

Dear Evo Bros

I am a 20 year old body builder who has been dedicated to the gym for nearly 5 years. Up until this point, I have stayed "natural". What i mean by "natural" is that I have never pinned any sort of test oil or illegal substances. I have taken pro-hormones and seen nice gains along with some minor gynecomastia. My diet has been on point for years. So much so that it hardly feels like a diet at this point. I feel i am ready for my first cycle and want to run a cycle of just testosterone. My questions to you are what kind of test should I run and how much? And what other sort of compounds should i use to combat any sort of gyno or side effects during and after the cycle has concluded. My biggest concerns are gyno and hair loss. Although I doubt I will see any sort of hair loss from a low dosage of test. Any information would be very much appreciated.

Thank You bros for your help!

1. 300-500 mg/week of Test e for 12 weeks
2. use aromasin 12.5 mg eod to prevent estro and gyno and do bloodwork in week 3 to check whether you need to increase or decrease aromasin (you can get some legit stuff from ag-guys)
3. for pct i would follow http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

I am writing this just in case you are stubborn and still willing to join the dark side. However, I am still with the majority of people by saying that you should better wait before jumping onto gear

I will tell you quite Honestly.
You really should wait until you're 25.

I was feeling the same way as you back in the day.
I had been a Competitive Powerlifter from the age of 17.
Thankfully my Coach ran all the Positives and Negatives.

The Negative far outweighed the Positive.
So I did wait until I was 25.
And I still Cycle now in my 60's.

And Off-Cycle I post a Natty Test in the high 800's to low 900's.
And that's No Bull................................................................ JP
P.S.
And I never had Gyno ~ HBP ~ or any other Long Lasting Side Effects.

Back
Top Bottom