Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Natural bulking vs bulking with gear

THEALPHA14

Guys I wanted to know which one is better for intermediate like me who have been a gear use before. Can natural bulking be better since while natural bulking (can be dirty or clean) you have to put on fat but when I'm cutting I might lose the muscles in the end right? . Further, I'm thinking bulking with gear will it make any better? And I know it's faster to gain muscle with less fat or reducing fat as the same time with good diet. with gear but will it be a lasting gain ? what's the difference between this two? Which is the best? In my opinion I can save a lot of time if I reach my goals earlier through gear.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

a lot of non black and white answers to your question

but of course using steroids will make it easier to bulk. some increase appetite first off.. 2nd they help shuttle in nutrients into the muscles. if i had to bulk i would be all over tren and deca personally.

Obviously, for a number of reasons you will have a much easier time bulking on steroids, but this does not necessarily mean that steroids are a better choice. If you can still bulk naturally, I would hold off on steroids, and use them upon reaching a plateau.

Obviously, for a number of reasons you will have a much easier time bulking on steroids, but this does not necessarily mean that steroids are a better choice. If you can still bulk naturally, I would hold off on steroids, and use them upon reaching a plateau.
So is there any difference between the gains I get with naturally or with gear as in lasting?

a lot of non black and white answers to your question

but of course using steroids will make it easier to bulk. some increase appetite first off.. 2nd they help shuttle in nutrients into the muscles. if i had to bulk i would be all over tren and deca personally.
How about just test or eq or anavar to bulk? Despite going for the stronger ones like deca and tren

So is there any difference between the gains I get with naturally or with gear as in lasting?

You will always get better results when you use steroids. Steroids are enzymes. They basically make whatever you are already doing right work even better. No one will argue that you will build muscle faster using steroids then not using steroids.

If you do everything right - you should keep 80% of the gains you made on your cycle.

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

A proper PCT ensures your natural testosterone production fully recovers and that you keep the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle. I recommend everyone follow the perfect PCT after each steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

The perfect PCT is arguably the best PCT protocol you can run. It is comprised of the SERMS clomid and nolvadex, the AI aromasin, HCGenerate ES (a good natural testosterone booster), N2guard (a liver/organ detox supplement) and the SARMS ostarine and cardarine.

natural bulk vs steroid bulk, is like comparing a 4 cylinder kia to a V8 holden GTS no comparison ahahahaa

you will definitely retain alot of size aslong as you take your pcts and keep training hard.....

natural bulk vs steroid bulk, is like comparing a 4 cylinder kia to a V8 holden GTS no comparison ahahahaa

you will definitely retain alot of size aslong as you take your pcts and keep training hard.....
Does natural bulking worth the wait and unnecessary fat gain bulk which is minimal if do it diet.

Back
Top Bottom