Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Naturally derived sarms

Joshuaaa

Registered
Sorry for new thread last one was a mess, just seen an add for these new "sarms" pop up. Pretty skeptical about them making some pretty big claims, so just wondering if anyone else has seen or heard anything. Again apologies.

IMG_4152.jpg IMG_4143.jpg IMG_4144.jpg IMG_4145.jpg IMG_4146.jpg

You posted the whole range. Which ones are actual sarms and where do they describe the 'naturally derived' part. Cos I clicked on a few and saw waffle about delivery systems and one which said it was clen.

Second photo bro “caprylic acid is a natural plant derived sarm, one of the few discoved phytoandrogens. Caprylic acid has between 112 and 204 percent androgen receptor gene expression and improves testosterone efficacy by 20 percent

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea about them man just saw them come up and thought I’d ask you guys about them

Second photo bro “caprylic acid is a natural plant derived sarm, one of the few discoved phytoandrogens. Caprylic acid has between 112 and 204 percent androgen receptor gene expression and improves testosterone efficacy by 20 percent

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea about them man just saw them come up and thought I’d ask you guys about them

Google says: Proponents claim that caprylic acid has antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties and it can help treat health problems associated with the overgrowth of yeast, such as vaginal yeast infections, candida, and thrush. Caprylic acid is also said to treat fungal infections, such as ringworm

This must be an Australian work around to their strict rules on SARMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This must be an Australian work around to their strict rules on SARMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If so (and it looks that way) I'd completely ignore pretty much every word as they've written it. It'll have been written to get around the rules as you say

Back
Top Bottom