Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nausea from STIMS??

SouthernCharm

Ok im on keto, a calorie deficit and stacking a BUNCH of things to "aid" with fat loss... Im not a stim junkie, but even thought stims wire me up Ive always been able to handle em like a man.. But right now I almost feel like throwing up. This has not happened to me before. Is it normal? Should I be concerned??

Here is what I took today...

50mcg t3
1 adderlin
2 ecgc pills
2 cla
2 d4 thermal shock

today was the first day I added thermal shock, I think that's the culprit. I think it Just need to see if this happens for more than 3-5 days and then I'll discontinue it unless somehow I'm damaging my digestive tract..

also im only on 3rd day of keto.. so it could be the fact i have no carbs and no energy naturally yet (probably not in full ketosis yet) so that could be a reason as to why i feel like this too lol

BUT I have no BP issues from all the stims so I will tough it out... Just has me feeling cracked out! lol

Ive had it happen before. I forget which ingredient I attributed it to in the fat burner, but yeah Ive noticed some nausea with alot of stims.

Ive had it happen before. I forget which ingredient I attributed it to in the fat burner, but yeah Ive noticed some nausea with alot of stims.

Its not bad but I was bending over to pick something up and I immediately got that salivation in my mouth like I was gonna lose it. But I didnt, drank some water and everything is cool. Just has me thinking if I overdid it lol... No other sides that I can tell right now just the nausea... So I shouldn't worry about it much right?

Its not bad but I was bending over to pick something up and I immediately got that salivation in my mouth like I was gonna lose it. But I didnt, drank some water and everything is cool. Just has me thinking if I overdid it lol... No other sides that I can tell right now just the nausea... So I shouldn't worry about it much right?

Your on a ton of stims so id worry about it a little bit, and keep an eye on it.

Your on a ton of stims so id worry about it a little bit, and keep an eye on it.

Are you referring to blood vessel constriction and bp? I think I might do 1/2 dose of the thermal shock. I thought Cellucor's products were all bunk but I guess not this one lol... My body temp is pretty high tho lol... but im glad im on all the stims because itd be hard to be on a deficit on test and t3... t3 started making me really hungry so i HAD to add some more stims lol

It could also be the excess fat you are eating on keto. I would pick one or two stims to take and not take them together.Does eating a lot of fat, raised heart rate/bp sound good?

well no it doesnt sound good but that's why i am asking. I have a bp monitor and everything there is normal, even on the stims. Heart rate is SLIGHTLY elevated. I'll probably just stick to the adderllin, until I run out and then run the D4 right after.

Everyone has different sensitivity levels... if I take 2 forged burners on an empty stomach I will throw up.

Ya, I like to take them with food. You could try the thermal shock without the adderllin and see how you feel as well.

Everyones body reacts differently..Me personally, I can't handle many stims at all..I can only use VPX Meltdown caps or drink without getting nauscious..most other including Cellucor D4 will make me nauscious and screw up my training so to each his own..BTW..I did use Alpha T2 and was ok with that..SJ

Stims without food make me sick. I got nauseous while on Keto too. Maybe it's the combo?

Same thing happened to me last night I started taking Lipo-6 Black and after I busted balls literally in the gym I felt like throwing up and it got worser I started seeing yellow as my vision faded and lost some hearing,but after I puked and lied down I felt better.Thank God it passed I thought that I would have to go to the hospital.

I'm going to try adderlin, I've been using Spike tabs that have yohimbe and it gets me wired w/o the physical need to be moving. For the times when sitting in class.

Yohimbe is some speedy stuff.

Everything makes me nauseous on a low carb diet... I have more energy but I feel like when my sugar levels drop, they DROP.

Stims hit me hard, make me want to vomit after giving me crazy energy rush followed by cold flashes and chills. KILLS my workout, and afterward I have to sit still for hours on end because I literally hate puking so much I try everything I can to avoid it.

thanks for all the feedback guys. I dont know what it was, but havent has an issue since that day.

Stimulants are medications and a side effect of almost all medication is nausea and especially stimulants. There is no healthy way to take all of those products at one time. I think you should rethink what you're doing and why. You can get into ketosis quickly with a 24 hour fast and some HIIT. Good luck on your fat loss. I think you'll like ketosis once you get switched over.

Back
Top Bottom