Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice for Female on second Anavar cycle please

jjj3mom

Registered
Hi all!

I am a 52 year old female and have started my second Anavar cycle. My first cycle ran for 6 weeks. I was taking 10mg split in half 2 times a day. I had amazing results. I have been waiting for my second batch to come in. It took longer than expected, and they screwed up. They got me 50mg, not 10. I was told its ok, that I can ramp it up this cycle. I had no side effects at all the first cycle. The advice which I received is: The first week I should take
12 1/2mg in the morning and at night, then taper to just 12 1/2mg once a day for 5 more weeks.
I actually started 10 days ago as I had 5-10mg pills left over from my first cycle. I split those into 4 and took 2 1/2 once a day. I cycle with just Anavar, nothing else.... Does this sound reasonable?
Also, Does Anavar have any efffect on blood pressure?

Thank you!

Hi all!

I am a 52 year old female and have started my second Anavar cycle. My first cycle ran for 6 weeks. I was taking 10mg split in half 2 times a day. I had amazing results. I have been waiting for my second batch to come in. It took longer than expected, and they screwed up. They got me 50mg, not 10. I was told its ok, that I can ramp it up this cycle. I had no side effects at all the first cycle. The advice which I received is: The first week I should take
12 1/2mg in the morning and at night, then taper to just 12 1/2mg once a day for 5 more weeks.
I actually started 10 days ago as I had 5-10mg pills left over from my first cycle. I split those into 4 and took 2 1/2 once a day. I cycle with just Anavar, nothing else.... Does this sound reasonable?

Thank you!

How do you do, jjj3mom?

I will suggest that you limit your anavar dosage to 20mgs per day and that you run that dosage for the duration of the cycle. AAS already disrupt our hormonal balance, so here exists no need to exacerbate that disruption by way of ramping up and ramping down dosages.

- - - Updated - - -

Read the following version instead:

I will suggest that you limit your anavar dosage to 20mgs per day and that you run that dosage for the duration of the cycle. AAS already disrupts our hormonal balance, so there exists no need to exacerbate that disruption by way of ramping up and ramping down dosages.

Hi all!

Thank you!
Pr
hello jjj3mom - yes, AAS do have effect on blood pressure. In short, they cause the body to retain sodium, which in turn raises your bp. I think 50mg/ed is a tad high for woman and unnecessary. You will get benefits from 10 to 20mg MAX a day. Just keep your diet in check. Good luck!

Even 20 is a bit high for most women, but I would suggest that be the limit, and also be on the lookout for side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Eddie,
Thank you for the advice! Last cycle I took a total of 10 mg daily, 5 in the AM and 5mg in the PM....
Have a great night

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed! THX

- - - Updated - - -

My last cycle I took 5 mg AM and 5mg. PM Total 10mg daily.... In your opinion should I stay at the 10mg daily amount or go up a bit?

Got it! One more question if you don't mind? Do you think it makes a difference in woman to split the dose and take 1/2 morning and 1/2 evening, or take the entire dose once a day?
Thank you again!!!

I think splitting it is totally fine. Good idea. Man or woman. Don’t forget to run a liver support.

You are safe to go at 10mg/d, split into 2 doses daily. This is because of the short half life. If you had success at 10mg/d, I would stay with it. Why mess with success?

Great thank you! I agree to continue with the same cycle as my first! Good results, love var! I also have been taking liver support along with var.... Thanks again for ur help! Greatly appreciated....

Hi Eddie,
Thank you for the advice! Last cycle I took a total of 10 mg daily, 5 in the AM and 5mg in the PM....
Have a great night

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed! THX

- - - Updated - - -

My last cycle I took 5 mg AM and 5mg. PM Total 10mg daily.... In your opinion should I stay at the 10mg daily amount or go up a bit?

Hi, jjj3mom!

You're more than welcome. And please keep us posted with respect to the results of your anavar cycle.

Back
Top Bottom