Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In need of advice for first cycle PLEASE!

Jayr23

Registered
Whats up guys i am starting my first cycle and need advice before i start. I have been working out for about 3 years on and off (8 months consistently) and i have decided to start a cycle. Below i will provide info on what my cycle consist of.

Test E 250mg
Test E 500mg
Dbol 50mg
Anadrol 50mg (not sure if i will use this)

Need advice on how i should do this cycle and what to take/when and how much etc.

PS. my source gave me advice but i feel what i was told is too much for me since its my first cycle.

What i was told to do:
week 1-3 test 250mg every 3 days.
week 4-10 500mg every 3 days

week 1-2 Dbol and anadrol every day 1 cap/am 1 cap/pm
week3-4 Dbol and anadrol every day 2 caps/am 2 caps/pm

PLEASE GIVE ME PROPER ADVICE ON HOW TO DO THIS BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT COULD HARM MY BODY (IF THIS IS WRONG)

ALSO I READ THE "PERFECT PCT" AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING THE PRODUCTS, IF ANY OF THESE ARE IN STORES PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PICK UP WHAT I NEED.

If this is your first cycle..
How old are you?
Stats?
Experience training?
One get bloods done before. Know where your levels are before you touch anything..
Also, have an ai, and your pct on hand before you begin..
Next...
Start with a basic test e or c cycle.
500mg. 10-12weeks.
Split your dose to (monday250mg +thursday 250mg). That is all you need.
Do not use anything else. No dbol or drol.
You can also pick up an all in one support supp. For on cycle support . It will help keep your bp in check and other side effects that come along when you use aas. Help with heart, cholesterol, liver ,kidneys. (Supports your organs)

The reason i tell you to do bloods is your gonna wanna get them done after your pct to make sure you fully recover.. How would you know if you recover if you dont know your levels to begin with..

Last edited:
Also whom ever told you to run over a gram of test a week and drol and dbol for your first cycle are clearly not as smart as they believe themselves to be...
Its not smart and not safe. You made a good decision asking here first.. Your health is always first priority. Clearly they dont give a shit about that.

that is a shit ton of gear and water retention for a first cycle. running it like this you can end up with gyno easily

gotta do your own homework here man, if you need 1 on 1 help you can always PM me for a consult and we can go over everything.

Thank you for your advice!
I’m 34 and 185lbs. Is there any other info you need? (Stats). I’ve been working out for about 3 years on and off but going consistently for around 8 months. Also I scheduled to get blood work done in the next few days so thank you for that as well. I apologize since im new to this but what is an “AI”?

Aromatase inhibitor. It keeps your estrogen low. Testosterone increases estrogen. When you increase test you increase estrogen. You want high test and normal estrogen. Test increases test and an ai keeps estrogen normal. High estrogen causes bad side effects like gyno (growing breasts), water retention, high blood pressure, and more.

Thank you for your advice!
I’m 34 and 185lbs. Is there any other info you need? (Stats). I’ve been working out for about 3 years on and off but going consistently for around 8 months. Also I scheduled to get blood work done in the next few days so thank you for that as well. I apologize since im new to this but what is an “AI”?

Start by reading 2-3 of our articles at the top of the page a day.

No offense but if you have to ask "what is AI" you aren't ready. Do your homework man. There are a lot of knowledgable guys on here that are happy to help.

The best advice I can give is to listen. A lot of guys come on here asking for help or advice but when they don't get the answers they want, they just ignore it and do whatever they want to anyway.

You even have a rep, who could easily just sell you a boatload of gear telling you to slow down. In general the dudes on here will look out for you and give you great advice. What you do with it is up to you.

Everyone has this covered pretty much, but 1st cycle test only at 250mg/wk. I did that my first cycle and had great gains, and also I knew how it reacted to my body. Don't throw in anything else. Also, consistency is key if you work out 8 months a year and take 4 off it doesn't matter what cycle you take your results will be the same. I take a week off from time to time when my body is exhausted, but that's it.

No offense but if you have to ask "what is AI" you aren't ready. Do your homework man. There are a lot of knowledgable guys on here that are happy to help.

The best advice I can give is to listen. A lot of guys come on here asking for help or advice but when they don't get the answers they want, they just ignore it and do whatever they want to anyway.

You even have a rep, who could easily just sell you a boatload of gear telling you to slow down. In general the dudes on here will look out for you and give you great advice. What you do with it is up to you.

PM’d you, check it and lmk please

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you everyone for your advice, I definitely appreciate it a ton. I am in need of a new rep since I have lost trust in my current one..

That is a ridiculous amount of gear for most people. For. a first cycle it is insane. You may end up in the hospital. A gram and a half of test a week and 200mg drop and 40mg dbol! Your BP would be off the charts. First 2 cycles test only 10 weeks or so. 350mg/week for a first cycle you should see great results still. Go to 500/week the second time. Then add additional compounds if you think you need to depending on your goals. You should probably study for about a month before you start anything.

Back
Top Bottom