Join Evolutionary Forums

domestic-supply.com
needtobuildmuslce.com
esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In need of advice for first cycle PLEASE!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

In need of advice for first cycle PLEASE!

Whats up guys i am starting my first cycle and need advice before i start. I have been working out for about 3 years on and off (8 months consistently) and i have decided to start a cycle. Below i will provide info on what my cycle consist of.

Test E 250mg
    Test E 500mg
    Dbol 50mg
    Anadrol 50mg (not sure if i will use this)

Need advice on how i should do this cycle and what to take/when and how much etc.

PS. my source gave me advice but i feel what i was told is too much for me since its my first cycle.

What i was told to do:
    week 1-3 test 250mg every 3 days.
    week 4-10 500mg every 3 days

week 1-2 Dbol and anadrol every day 1 cap/am 1 cap/pm
    week3-4 Dbol and anadrol every day 2 caps/am 2 caps/pm

PLEASE GIVE ME PROPER ADVICE ON HOW TO DO THIS BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT COULD HARM MY BODY (IF THIS IS WRONG)

ALSO I READ THE "PERFECT PCT" AND I AM IN THE PROCESS OF FINDING THE PRODUCTS, IF ANY OF THESE ARE IN STORES PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PICK UP WHAT I NEED.

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If this is your first cycle..
    How old are you?
    Stats?
    Experience training?
    One get bloods done before. Know where your levels are before you touch anything..
    Also, have an ai, and your pct on hand before you begin..
    Next...
    Start with a basic test e or c cycle.
    500mg. 10-12weeks.
    Split your dose to (monday250mg +thursday 250mg). That is all you need.
    Do not use anything else. No dbol or drol.
    You can also pick up an all in one support supp. For on cycle support . It will help keep your bp in check and other side effects that come along when you use aas. Help with heart, cholesterol, liver ,kidneys. (Supports your organs)

The reason i tell you to do bloods is your gonna wanna get them done after your pct to make sure you fully recover.. How would you know if you recover if you dont know your levels to begin with..
    Last edited by macedog24; 12-06-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thank you for your advice!
    Im 34 and 185lbs. Is there any other info you need? (Stats). Ive been working out for about 3 years on and off but going consistently for around 8 months. Also I scheduled to get blood work done in the next few days so thank you for that as well. I apologize since im new to this but what is an AI?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Aromatase inhibitor. It keeps your estrogen low. Testosterone increases estrogen. When you increase test you increase estrogen. You want high test and normal estrogen. Test increases test and an ai keeps estrogen normal. High estrogen causes bad side effects like gyno (growing breasts), water retention, high blood pressure, and more.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayr23 View Post
    Thank you for your advice!
    Im 34 and 185lbs. Is there any other info you need? (Stats). Ive been working out for about 3 years on and off but going consistently for around 8 months. Also I scheduled to get blood work done in the next few days so thank you for that as well. I apologize since im new to this but what is an AI?
    Start by reading 2-3 of our articles at the top of the page a day.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    your first cycle should be ONE compound, NOT MULTIPLE... watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl9hD02QL4s&t=13s

VIP
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Also whom ever told you to run over a gram of test a week and drol and dbol for your first cycle are clearly not as smart as they believe themselves to be...
    Its not smart and not safe. You made a good decision asking here first.. Your health is always first priority. Clearly they dont give a shit about that.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How old are you and I'm with Macedog - 1000+ gram a week on the first cycle.

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    that is a shit ton of gear and water retention for a first cycle. running it like this you can end up with gyno easily

gotta do your own homework here man, if you need 1 on 1 help you can always PM me for a consult and we can go over everything.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    No offense but if you have to ask "what is AI" you aren't ready. Do your homework man. There are a lot of knowledgable guys on here that are happy to help.

The best advice I can give is to listen. A lot of guys come on here asking for help or advice but when they don't get the answers they want, they just ignore it and do whatever they want to anyway.

You even have a rep, who could easily just sell you a boatload of gear telling you to slow down. In general the dudes on here will look out for you and give you great advice. What you do with it is up to you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast