Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice/help for my first sarm cycle! LGD + Endurashred

Goldy24

Registered
Hey, i hope everyone is doing well. Im 24 years old and was looking for some advice/help for my first sarm cycle....I need to know the most efficient way to run the products that I have. Ive never used any anabolics before, this will be my first time. All help/advice/critique is appreciated.

GOAL: To lose body fat while gaining lean muscle and strength (Recomp) -- which has a lot to with diet. I dont know how to efficiently use my sarms to achieve this goal.

ENDURASHRED (90 Caps = 10mg of OSTAR1NE / 7mg of Cardarine) :

LeGenD (90 Caps = 4mg LGD 4033) :

Simple test booster (On cycle) = DAA and Trib just to keep libido up (prob wont raise my test at all). is that good enough?

PCT
Tamoxifen (50 Caps = 10 mg/each capsule) = 20/10/10/10/5

Elim1nate (120 CAPS = 25mg each): on hand just in case to use on and off cycle to control excess increases in estrogen (Im gyno prone). hopefully one bottle is more than enough.

I need advice/help to decide if I should run endurashred and legend together, or one after the other? Are they synergistic? Or do the drugs compete for the same receptor? how long should my cycle be? and Im not sure how to set up my dosages if I run them together at the same time. Again, all help/advice/critique is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

bro before we help you with your cycle...we have a problem...your sarms are fake shit...those guys selling prohormones in pills, spiking blanks and calling it sarms...there is no sarms in there...so before you plan, you need a trusted sarms brand like sarms1....

Thank you for your input.....honestly im shocked to hear that lol....i thought they were a trusted company......unfortunately I already bought all those items as I got them for a very good price. Are they honestly that bad lol? You've tried them? I've looked up quite a few logs and majority of them were positive, thats why I purchased them.

The logs are positive because they're most likely just doped with some ph'es. You'll see results, but I'll say with 99% certainty it won't be because you were on a sarm.

The truth hurts brother hahahah...damn....so if I use these products, I need on cycle support since real sarms will not increase liver AST/ALT/ALP and prostate ALP (very minimal increase at most). is my knowledge regarding these products correct? what other measures will I need to take to ensure an efficient and safe cycle? I will only be using LGD and see how well it works. goal is to recomp, increase strength and endurance. I will eat often, and eat clean. For my workouts, I superset everything (minimal rest between sets...enough rest to not hurt my form). reps/sets vary week to week.

Prostate specific antigen*****, NOT prostate ALP lol (that would mean prostate cancer already spread to the bones lol)

SARMS can only be legally sold as research chemicals. Any capsulated SARMS product is most likely fake or laced with pro-hormones. Next time order your sarms from sarms1.com.

It is going to be essential to incorporate an AI (aromasin at 12.5mg EOD) and a liver aid (n2guard 7 capsules/day) with your cycle because the products you are using are most likely laced with pro-hormones.

For your cycle:
2 ENDURASHRED capsules per day.
2 LeGenD capsules per day.
n2guard 7 capsules/day
aromasin 12.5mg EOD

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

@muskate thank you for the detailed and informative response! Exactly what i was looking for!

Unfortunatelly, you got some fake products there. Therefore, all you can do, is add some protecting supplements, such as N2guard, since PH's are not as safe and mild on the health as SARMs are. For you next time, I recommend you get your SARMs from sarms1.com - from my personal experience and many years in the game I can definitely tell you that only there you can get the real SARMs and top quality customer service.

Thank you everyone for dropping some much needed knowledge lol......What ph do you think is put into Endurashred and LeGenD? Random compounds?

I have decided to only run LeGenD (4/8/8/8/8/12) and see how my body will respond.....im waiting for my pct to arrive from [email protected] so I can start my cycle...... and am studying/buying HCGenerate ES soon.

I would of just done a straight test cycle....stupid laws make it so difficult (10x harder in canada) to get "real" test.....but easier to get phs....which is very stupid.

Back
Top Bottom