Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advice-novice

amonraa

Registered
Hello everybody,

first of all excuse me if i will write anything wrong but English is not my first language and l don`t use it regularly.

OK i am 39 years old. I am planing my second cycle. My first was 250mg test E and S23. I am planing on doing a lean bulk cycle of sustanon, EQ and T-bol (was thinking of D-bol but I changed my mind based on reviews). I do boxing and lifting my physique is really not impressive (body fat from cca 15% to 17% not sure). First question is should I do 600 or 300 mg of sustanon (week 1-15), EQ will be 400mg (week 1-15) and t-bol 50 mg (week 1-6). Do I need AI and when should I start with it and how much should I take. I am thinking of using aromasin. PTC will be Nolva-only 4 weeks. My goals are clean gains (minimal water retention etc.). Regarding my lifting experience I am serious about it for the past 2 years but lifting was a part of strength exercises in boxing etc.

I will appreciate any advice. Thank you

Regarding height and weight I am 188 cm tall and currently 94kg (from 104kg last two months). I am planing of loosing another 4 kg in one month and than stat cycle.

Hello everybody,

first of all excuse me if i will write anything wrong but English is not my first language and l don`t use it regularly.

OK i am 39 years old. I am planing my second cycle. My first was 250mg test E and S23. I am planing on doing a lean bulk cycle of sustanon, EQ and T-bol (was thinking of D-bol but I changed my mind based on reviews). I do boxing and lifting my physique is really not impressive (body fat from cca 15% to 17% not sure). First question is should I do 600 or 300 mg of sustanon (week 1-15), EQ will be 400mg (week 1-15) and t-bol 50 mg (week 1-6). Do I need AI and when should I start with it and how much should I take. I am thinking of using aromasin. PTC will be Nolva-only 4 weeks. My goals are clean gains (minimal water retention etc.). Regarding my lifting experience I am serious about it for the past 2 years but lifting was a part of strength exercises in boxing etc.

Your pct is lacking. It’s should be clomid as well. The rest of your cycle is spot on. I also use aromasin, I would start it within a couple of days of starting your cycle because of the prop in the sust. If your going with 300mg of test I would do 6.25 eod. My tabs are 25mg so I break into quarters. If you go 600mg I would do 6.25 everyday. But blood work on week 8 will tell you more. Also don’t forget about blood donations because of the eq.

Just a side note.... if you haven’t bought your eq, and you can afford it, I would switch your eq with primo. 600mg to 800mg of eq for 15 weeks will put on some nice LBM.

Everything sounds pretty good to me, remember of running bloods before starting your cycle, during and after to know if you are gonna need more AI as well as how your body is reacting. I would say for you to add some Aromasin to your stack.

Everything sounds pretty good to me, remember of running bloods before starting your cycle, during and after to know if you are gonna need more AI as well as how your body is reacting. I would say for you to add some Aromasin to your stack.

Thanks for response. I am planing on using Aromasin l am just confused on when should l start with it and on the dosage. Some people say you should use it at the beginning of the cycle and some say you should wait till week 3. Also is it necessary to dose it every day or you can take it eod or etd?

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…Organ ST plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on...Organ ST helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
DGA ORGAN ST https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) 

gw-501516 20 mg day esarms.com

I looked at primo but opted for EQ because i only found it dosed at 100mg per ml. Pinning 6-8 ml a week sounds awful.

Hello everybody,

So work on this over worrying about what gear to use.

I looked at primo but opted for EQ because i only found it dosed at 100mg per ml. Pinning 6-8 ml a week sounds awful.

I’ve got primo right now dosed at 200mg/ml. I’m pinning .5 ml right now ed with 300mg test pinned at .25 ml Ed. I’ll bump it up soon, with NPP in about 3 weeks.

I am working on it. I was asking for advice regarding the dosage of testosterone and AI protocol because I already made a conscious decision to use anabolics because my genetics are not that good plus l am not getting younger. If you have any good advice regarding my question l really appreciate it but l don`t moral moral lectures on anabolics usage thank you.

I am working on it. I was asking for advice regarding the dosage of testosterone and AI protocol because I already made a conscious decision to use anabolics because my genetics are not that good plus l am not getting younger. If you have any good advice regarding my question l really appreciate it but l don`t moral moral lectures on anabolics usage thank you.

steroids don't offset poor genetics anyway.. if they did then everyone would be a mr olympia champion just by using a lot of gear. the top 20 mr olympia guys all have amazing genetics. i've interviewed several of them on my podcast. they all have fathers or siblings who were nfl players, pro bodybuilders, etc. it wasn't like they were born to bill and amanda gates as computer geeks and slammed a bunch of steroids and became champions.

i would like to work with you 1 on 1 and really dial in your diet and workouts and add steroids only where needed, instead of just depending on them. that is the best route so you don't run 5 cycles and then spin your wheels like 99% of guys do. hit me up via PM lets do this

If you read my reply, I didn't give you a moral lecture on anabolic use what-so-ever. Indeed I told you (inferring you could do more) to do what you're already doing.

Back
Top Bottom