Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice Please

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need Advice Please

I am 30 years old. Total testosterone 793ng/dl. Free testosterone 84.4pg/ml . I have been Training consistently for the past year 4-5 times a week. I weigh 163lbs, standing at 5’9. Body fat is around %23.I feel that I have a solid foundation and I am ready to cycle Test E. I have 3 bottles Test E 250mg, 1 bottle prop 100/mg. I cycled about 5 years ago with Test and Tren and experienced amazing results. Was wondering if someone can help with proper dosing. I was thinking .5-.75 ml twice a week. Any information would be helpful. Thank you.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    23% body fat is FAR away from a solid foundation and bring ready to cycle... 10% lower and your ready to go

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Body fat is closer to 14-16.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need Advice Please

Quote Originally Posted by SundaySauce View Post
    Body fat is closer to 14-16.
    So it just dropped 10% after my post

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude your a dickhead, I was incorrect on my first post. And after I read it to a friend he said I was closer to 14-16. Your a moderator, chill bro, get a fucking life. And learn how to talk to people.

- - - Updated - - -

Youve been nothing but negative, you havent been helpful at all. Might as well as just kept your fucking mouth shut.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude your a dickhead, I was incorrect on my first post. And after I read it to a friend he said I was closer to 14-16. Your a moderator, chill bro, get a fucking life. And learn how to talk to people.

- - - Updated - - -

Youve been nothing but negative, you havent been helpful at all. Might as well as just kept your fucking mouth shut.
    Lmfao. I asked u a question and im a fucking dickhead. Im a dickhead because i want to make sure your safe... im a dickhead because i dont hold your hand like mommy and tell u exactly what u want to hear... your like a three year old being that sensitive and u want to use steroids???? Get a life?? Lmfao. Look at u typing tough and acting like a little bitch child because i asked u a simple question... this is fucking comedy.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You didn't ask me any questions. Idiot I've lived on my own since 16. No mother or father. Good try tho. Have fun making your youtube videos with your color coordinated jerseys and fitted hats. You look like a twat. Watching you is comedy. You think a girl looks at you amd says “wow he has style , he dresses good” your delusional. You wanted to get personal?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need Advice Please

You didn't ask me any questions. Idiot I've lived on my own since 16. No mother or father. Good try tho. Have fun making your youtube videos with your color coordinated jerseys and fitted hats. You look like a twat. Watching you is comedy. You think a girl looks at you amd says “wow he has style , he dresses good” your delusional. You wanted to get personal?
    Wtf lolllll... 1. Talking shit like a child behind a keyboard makes u look and sound even mote ignorant than u are, which is saying something... 2. I asked u if your body fat dropped after my post which made u react like a three year old... 3. Name calling? Lmfao really?? 4. You sound like your a teenager... im married dude. I dont make videos to impress girls and your comments show your a kid and should not be on this forum anyway... 5. Insulting staff means you are breaking forum rules and will be removed

Wanted to get personal with what? Are you on drugs? I never wanted to get personal with you on anything lollll. I think your high and also dont need to hear sob stories... we all have hardships, join the club... no 30 year old would act like u are
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 10-06-2019 at 07:31 PM.

Buff Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks for the help man, i really appreciate everything

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast