bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need Advice on Second Cycle - Tren

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamyn View Post
    Because, though for most body parts I'm in great shape and have a body fat percentage of 6-7%, I do need to put in some serious mass quickly. Tren seems to be the best for this purpose.

Why would you choose Winstrol over tbol? Just curious.
    Winny is really only useful if you are at a very low bf. It changes the appearance of the muscle, if it is visible. Tbol will provide more size with a tad bit more water, winstrol will elicit a stronger 'hardening' effect, but again...is only visible if you are very lean.

Edit: Copied and Pasted but this guy took the words right out of my mouth.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd actually like to eventually run an NPP cycle, but the problem is I have no idea where to find a reliable source for it.
    I have used boyh
    Noble labs 100mg/ml and am tech pharma 200mg/ml and they are fucking amazing. They are based in the UK but will ship world wide

Power Lifter
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Tren Ace: 50mg ED
    Test Prop: 500mg per week
    25mg Turinabol or Winstrol (to avoid prog buildup)
    Cabergoline: 1mg divided per week
    Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED (to prevent prolactin buildup)
    Cranberry Extract (for kidneys)

drop the tren. goto 70mg of the tbol and run it 7-8wks. If needed use winny toward the end but GW & S4 together should be just as good and much easier sides.

no reason to touch T3, if anything get some T4 and run 50mcg.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    as a model, a fitness model, etc... you want to avoid things that carry large amounts of probable side effects or have too drastic of change etc... you are picking all the wrong things... listen, i was a professional model for over 6 years, i have a "bit of a background" in this and know what you do and don't want to deal with, what will help etc... your picking all the wrong things... the better options are primo, masteron, eq, winstrol, anavar, proviron... get rid of the t3, get ride of tren and tbol... you don't need these... you need cutters, lean muscle builders, things that DON'T mess with estrogen and prolactin etc... you DON'T want these issues with your work man... your going to learn the hard way about this... do you want a better, more conducive layout?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Rich man...
    200mg/week Test E or Test C
    500mg/week Primobolan
    50mg/day Proviron

if on a budget...
    600mg/week EQ

My advice is to still keep it simple for now. These both should work for lean gains provided that the diet is right. Think slow and steady progress. A clean true muscle gain of 8-10lbs with minimal fluid retention and an increase in muscle thickness without loss of definition.

Drink tons of water to avoid retaining water.
    Slow steady gains are less likely to cause stretch marks.
    Should not create oily skin/acne, however this is genetic just like hair loss.
    With proper cycle support, side effects should be very low.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Maybe I'm the only one who saw this, but it truly don't understand your logic for tapering down dosages those final weeks. That makes no sense and is a waste of gear because you will get no benefit from it. Tapering up dosages as the weeks progress is a different story and good to do, but you never want to taper down

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I can't recommend tren as a good roid for you to use at this point both because it's only your second cycle AND because being a model it's really not worth using such a harsh drug when you aren't looking for huge mass. Yeah it'll make you grow and lean out but so will winstrol and test alone. Even test/masteron/winstrol, but what you have planned here is too intense bro, and i don't mean that in a good way. Pick an oral and at most 1 more injectable that isnt gonna kill your sex drive or give you mad gyno in your photos. Caber or not it's a risk.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer55 View Post
    Winny is really only useful if you are at a very low bf. It changes the appearance of the muscle, if it is visible. Tbol will provide more size with a tad bit more water, winstrol will elicit a stronger 'hardening' effect, but again...is only visible if you are very lean.

How low does your bf need to be? I usually flirt between 5%-7%. My muscles are clearly visible and shredded, but I've noticed that they do lack a certain "hardness" that some other aesthetic fitness enthusiasts seem to have. What if I used tbol during the first half and winny during the second?

Quote Originally Posted by bonacris View Post
    I have used boyh
    Noble labs 100mg/ml and am tech pharma 200mg/ml and they are fucking amazing. They are based in the UK but will ship world wide
    Great info, thanks! Have you tried Muscle Factory Labs? Also, do you have an example of a NPP cycle for a lean bulk?

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    as a model, a fitness model, etc... you want to avoid things that carry large amounts of probable side effects or have too drastic of change etc... you are picking all the wrong things... listen, i was a professional model for over 6 years, i have a "bit of a background" in this and know what you do and don't want to deal with, what will help etc... your picking all the wrong things... the better options are primo, masteron, eq, winstrol, anavar, proviron... get rid of the t3, get ride of tren and tbol... you don't need these... you need cutters, lean muscle builders, things that DON'T mess with estrogen and prolactin etc... you DON'T want these issues with your work man... your going to learn the hard way about this... do you want a better, more conducive layout?
    Thanks Dylan! This is exactly the info I was looking for. For sure brotha, I'd definitely appreciate help with the layout. What do you think about an NPP cycle? Primo is a bit expensive for me to run right now, but I might be able to run it for my third or fourth cycle. I've never had a problem with staying lean and keeping my bf % low. But it's always been rough when it comes to putting on muscle. Would that affect what I run in my cycle?

I'm sure you've heard of Zyzz. That's the body "type" that I have and is pretty much the aesthetics that I'm going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman's Brother View Post
    Rich man...
    500mg/week Primobolan
    50mg/day Proviron

if on a budget...
    600mg/week EQ

My advice is to still keep it simple for now. These both should work for lean gains provided that the diet is right. Think slow and steady progress. A clean true muscle gain of 8-10lbs with minimal fluid retention and an increase in muscle thickness without loss of definition.

Great info, thanks man!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lancer55 View Post

How low do you think your bf % needs to be for Winstrol to be effective? My bf usually flirts between 5-7%. I have noticed however, that though my muscles are clearly visible and ripped, they do lack a certain "hardness" to them that seems common among many aesthetic fitness enthusiasts. What if I took tbol the first half of my cycle and winny the second half?

Quote Originally Posted by bonacris View Post
    I have used boyh
    Great, I'll check them out! Have you tried Muscle Factory Labs gear? And if so, is it any good?

Also, do you have an example of a NPP cycle that could be used for a lean bulk?

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Thanks Dylan! This is exactly the info I was looking for. So tren is out of the picture right now. What's your opinion on an NPP cycle? A Primo cycle is a bit too expensive for me to run right now, but I might be able to run it for my third or fourth. And yeah, I definitely appreciate some help with the layout. Thanks brotha! I don't know how much this affects the gear I use, but I've never had a problem with keeping my bf % low, since my metabolism is so fast. The issue issue I keep running into is in putting on mass. That's originally why I was looking at tren.

I'm sure you've heard of Zyzz. That's the body "type" that I have and pretty much the aesthetics that I'm shooting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman's Brother View Post
    Rich man...
    500mg/week Primobolan
    50mg/day Proviron

if on a budget...
    600mg/week EQ

Great info! Thanks man!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    How low does your bf need to be? I usually flirt between 5%-7%. My muscles are clearly visible and shredded, but I've noticed that they do lack a certain "hardness" that some other aesthetic fitness enthusiasts seem to have. What if I used tbol during the first half and winny during the second?
    As long as you are 10% or lower you will notice. Take everyone's advice and avoid Tren man.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast