Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need Advice on Second Cycle - Tren

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Bro PLEASE not the gains question! Theres no gains calculator... You can get SUSTAINABLE size with this... If this was not perfect for YOUR goals i certainly would not waste time putting it together for you

Haha! Yeah, it was kind of a dumbass and poorly worded question now that I think about it. I guess I was more looking for your personal experience with it. And also the why behind the specific roids you chose so that I can make more informed cycle decisions in the future.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Xamyn View Post
    Haha! Yeah, it was kind of a dumbass and poorly worded question now that I think about it. I guess I was more looking for your personal experience with it. And also the why behind the specific roids you chose so that I can make more informed cycle decisions in the future.
    Bro anytime you ever need cycle guidance simply pm me or email me at [email protected]. Ive done several videos and articles on everything in your cycle that will fully educate you... Read and watch and then if you still have questions then let me know

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    Bro anytime you ever need cycle guidance simply pm me or email me at [email protected]. Ive done several videos and articles on everything in your cycle that will fully educate you... Read and watch and then if you still have questions then let me know
    Thanks man! I really appreciate that. Where can I find your videos and articles?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Thanks bro! This is some great stuff! Quick question though (and anyone can answer obviously). From what I know of these, most of them are used for cutting cycles. Is that correct? If so, how much lean muscle mass could I expect to gain throughout the cycle (of course supposing I kept a strict diet and kept everything else inline)? I have a fairly important photo shoot coming up this spring, and I'm trying to do some fairly serious bulking before then. Luckily, I don't have any important events coming up until then so now seemed ideal to start a short bulking cycle.
    What you gain depends on diet, training, genetics, and PCT (poor pct = loss of gains). Nobody can say what you will gain and keep after a cycle, although people do like to guess and say between X-Y. There are just too many factors to consider.

Head Source Moderator
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk, as I am a fitness model. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input.

Week 1 - Week 4

Tren Ace: 50mg ED
    Test Prop: 500mg per week
    25mg Turinabol or Winstrol (to avoid prog buildup)
    Cabergoline: 1mg divided per week
    Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED (to prevent prolactin buildup)
    Cranberry Extract (for kidneys)

Week 5-6

Tren Ace: 40mg ED
    Test Prop: 500mg per week
    20mg Turinabol or Winstrol
    Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED
    Clenbuterol: 25mcg ED
    Cranberry Extract

Weeks 7-8

Test Prop: 250mg per week
    Cytomel T3: 50mcg ED
    Clenbuterol: 50mcg ED
    Cranberry Extract

I also read that it was always good to take letro with a Tren cycle as it offsets the prog and prol sides very well. But I have no clue how much and how often to take it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, this is only my second cycle and I've never run Tren so I may be way off with my measurements. Let me know what y'all think.

If you need anymore info let me know.

Thanks in advance brothers!
    my advise is you are rushing into tren to quickly, get a few more cycles under your belt first.Its a marathon, not a sprint.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234