Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need advise for your next cycle?

MONSTRO

Veteran Member
EVO V.I.P.
Do you need advice for your cycle , but dont forget to send us all the information to help you the best way .
You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
Weight:
Body Fat %:
How many calories per day do you eat?
How many times per week do you train?
How long have you trained for?
Previous cycle experience?
Desired goals?

If you are a beginner you can do PCT but remember is very hard to keep gains on it, in my opinion when you decide to use gear and begin you will be on for rest of your life , even when you give up you will need a TRT to keep your natural test levels . But remember I do blast and cruise and the cruise should be very low dosages of test just to keep you function . Never do blast all year round .

Monstro

Yup all that info is important monstro.

We see many people here on forum asking for advice but they dont give us all information needed , and this is the thinks we need to know to help them on their cycles . basic but very important

Cycle Advice

Do you need advice for your cycle , but dont forget to send us all the information to help you the best way .
You can post your cycle questions in this forum section, make sure you include:

Height:
Weight:
Body Fat %:
How many calories per day do you eat?
How many times per week do you train?
How long have you trained for?
Previous cycle experience?
Desired goals?

If you are a beginner you can do PCT but remember is very hard to keep gains on it, in my opinion when you decide to use gear and begin you will be on for rest of your life , even when you give up you will need a TRT to keep your natural test levels . But remember I do blast and cruise and the cruise should be very low dosages of test just to keep you function . Never do blast all year round .

Monstro

Ok I'll bite.
Height:5'11"
Weight: Currently 188-192
Body Fat %: I would guess around 12-14% currently. I don't like to get really lean as I have a bit of loose skin that bothers me so this is a comfortable look for me. As I put on more muscle year over year I am able to get a little bit leaner each time as the muscle seems to fill out the skin a bit better. Was never fat just have crappy skin i guess.
How many calories per day do you eat? Currently eating around 2200
How many times per week do you train? 6. 3 hard and 3 pump work
How long have you trained for? Better part of 20 years, Had to take a few years off due to rotator cuff issues and surgery to repair. Been back training hard for almost 3 years after surgery.
Previous cycle experience? Compounds I have used-Test, Deca, Primo, Mast, EQ, Very short 4 week run of MENT(too much PIP), HGH, D-Bol, T-Bol, Anavar, Winstrol, Proviron
Desired goals? For this cycle it will be a bulk. Would like to stay somewhat dry. Last years bulk was successful IMO. It was tren, test, mast and GW.Link to my log below
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/ds-tren-test-mast-log-77314-6.html

Ok I'll bite.
Height:5'11"
Weight: Currently 188-192
Body Fat %: I would guess around 12-14% currently. I don't like to get really lean as I have a bit of loose skin that bothers me so this is a comfortable look for me. As I put on more muscle year over year I am able to get a little bit leaner each time as the muscle seems to fill out the skin a bit better. Was never fat just have crappy skin i guess.
How many calories per day do you eat? Currently eating around 2200
How many times per week do you train? 6. 3 hard and 3 pump work
How long have you trained for? Better part of 20 years, Had to take a few years off due to rotator cuff issues and surgery to repair. Been back training hard for almost 3 years after surgery.
Previous cycle experience? Compounds I have used-Test, Deca, Primo, Mast, EQ, Very short 4 week run of MENT(too much PIP), HGH, D-Bol, T-Bol, Anavar, Winstrol, Proviron
Desired goals? For this cycle it will be a bulk. Would like to stay somewhat dry. Last years bulk was successful IMO. It was tren, test, mast and GW.Link to my log below
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/ds-tren-test-mast-log-77314-6.html

I never suggest go on bulking with % over 15% , so you can do yes and if you have lose skin you need HGH as main think to use .

Cycle:
Test E 750mg week
Tren Ace 100mg EOD ( tren is here instead of deca to keep you leaner ) but you can use 400mg deca week
Anadrol 50mg ED for 6 weeks
Dianabol 50mg day
HGH 6ius post workout

Have on hand Tamoxifen and exemestano

Eat more , start 3k calories , high protein and high carbs around workout
Never train more than 3 days in a row and no more than 5 week ( less is more )

I never suggest go on bulking with % over 15% , so you can do yes and if you have lose skin you need HGH as main think to use .

Cycle:
Test E 750mg week
Tren Ace 100mg EOD ( tren is here instead of deca to keep you leaner ) but you can use 400mg deca week
Anadrol 50mg ED for 6 weeks
Dianabol 50mg day
HGH 6ius post workout

Have on hand Tamoxifen and exemestano

Eat more , start 3k calories , high protein and high carbs around workout
Never train more than 3 days in a row and no more than 5 week ( less is more )

Thanks for the reply. Any reason to use tren ace over E? I've used both at 400mg/wk with no sides.
Anadrol for the 1st 6 weeks i would assume?
Dianabol ED for the entire cycle?
I'll def be eating more. Right now I am just trying to slowly drop a little more fat until September when i'll do pre cycle bloods and begin around mid month.
Thanks again.

Thanks for the reply. Any reason to use tren ace over E? I've used both at 400mg/wk with no sides.
Anadrol for the 1st 6 weeks i would assume?
Dianabol ED for the entire cycle?
I'll def be eating more. Right now I am just trying to slowly drop a little more fat until September when i'll do pre cycle bloods and begin around mid month.
Thanks again.

Tren ace is always the strongest mg per ml , and also the less faked .
Anadrol first 6 weeks yes
dianabol first 6 weeks to

anything you need im here

Back
Top Bottom