Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Cycle Advice

GeneticFreak23

Registered
Hey Guys,

I am a 43 year old male, 5'5 190 pounds with 15% body fat. I have 20+ years of training experience and have done short cycles of Primo and Test and EQ and Test which I know were a waste. I am on TRT of 120mg per week broken up as 60mg twice per week and HCG 500mg MWF.

I want to lose more body fat and recomp and I have Turinabol, Test Cypionate, Andarine, Ostarine, Cardarine, Ligandrol and Rad140 on hand. Which of these compounds would you choose for a cycle for my goals and what doses and length of of cycle?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Guys,

I am a 43 year old male, 5'5 190 pounds with 15% body fat. I have 20+ years of training experience and have done short cycles of Primo and Test and EQ and Test which I know were a waste. I am on TRT of 120mg per week broken up as 60mg twice per week and HCG 500mg MWF.

I want to lose more body fat and recomp and I have Turinabol, Test Cypionate, Andarine, Ostarine, Cardarine, Ligandrol and Rad140 on hand. Which of these compounds would you choose for a cycle for my goals and what doses and length of of cycle?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Doctor prescribed?

There are many ways you could do it but just to give one example.
Test Cyp + Cardarine (20mg/day) + S4 (starting with 25mg/day).

i would stick with sarms on your trt and not hope or depend for steroids to cut your body fat significantly... i would go with gw, s4 and sr9009

What about cutting fat while building/keeping more muscle? Would doing TBol with Cardarine and S4 and Ostarine and raise my test dose up a bit to 250mg per week be too much to do at once?

What about cutting fat while building/keeping more muscle? Would doing TBol with Cardarine and S4 and Ostarine and raise my test dose up a bit to 250mg per week be too much to do at once?

Key, as always in any recomp, is diet.

I agree with Mobster.
I am not saying this in negative way but it's almost as if you were solely looking to change things from drugs perspective.

Diet first. drugs after.

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom