Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need DNP source and dose

hynurt89

Registered
it seems like the past few years sources are dissapearing or there are a bunch of fake dnp sources. i've been ripped off twice in the past 2 orders by people claiming to be someone else. anyone know a source?
And you think i can take 800mgs per day?

I wouldn't recommend DNP to anyone. I would suggest safer options like cardarine and stenabolic from sarms.forsale

you need to think this several times over bro... sarms are such a safer and better and option but i would rather see you use nothing as opposed to using dnp man...

it seems like the past few years sources are dissapearing or there are a bunch of fake dnp sources. i've been ripped off twice in the past 2 orders by people claiming to be someone else. anyone know a source?
And you think i can take 800mgs per day?

Don't be fkin silly.

I would never recommend DNP to anyone. It is the lazy-persons drug and extremely dangerous. If you want to drop fat, you have to have some discipline and will power. A good training routine and diet will get you to your goals. I would recommend adding in Cardarine to help too. Just stop looking for a miracle fat loss drug because they do not exist.

why do you wana take DNP? Have you taken it before? Have you tried alternatives ?

Back
Top Bottom