Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Need good opinions (not judgement)

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need good opinions (not judgement)

Hey all,
    Super new to this forum but ill start off with abit about me and my story :

-35 years old
    - Started Training / BB 2019
    - Was 80kg back then. Skinny but my genetics arent too bad, i put on size easily , wide shoulders meso/ecto build
    - Currently at 97kg at about 12% BF .. i am 6 foot.

Was ignorant back in early 2019, doing tbol only cycles, anavar only cycles because i was a skeptic getting into the more serious stuff.

mid 2019 finally started using test prop then went on from there with various cycles

Basically, been on since mid 2019 with cruises in between .

Never went higher than 500mg Test a week (and 200/300 for others on a stack)

I have been getting blood work religiously over the years, latest bloods came back good. They have always come back good since i started. Highest Test nMOL I've ever had was 100
    The only issue was elevated liver enzymes which seem to be going down, but doing a sonography this weekend to rule out anything malicious going on.
    Blood pressure has always been perfect
    had an ECG on heart and that is all good

I have ran Tren for 6 months at a time, i don't have many sides on Tren, if any at all.

I have ran, Deca, Dbol,Tbol, Var, Boldenole, Proviron along with Test over this time (not all together obviously )

I am no pro, but Test 500mg a week and Tren 400mg a week i find good enough to not bother with any of the other supps. Tren is superior for cutting with a calorie deficit coming into the warmer months, and superior for bulking coming into the colder months.

Funnily enough, call me stupid, but i googled the size your nuts should be. Approx 2 inches. Mine are still this size (never shrunk like peas as some others proclaim) not sure if luck or what..

Apologies for rambling, just trying to give a back story. Looking to have kids in the next year or two.

I know your supposed to cycle on for 12 to 16 weeks max and come off for equal time, but i didn't . Call it Habit or addiction, i like many others just wanted to keep progressing and my bloods kept coming back great.

I will probably eventually end up on TRT as i may not recover natural test levels at age 35 after this long (2-3 years on/off androgens)

What are peoples thoughts on the following :
    - Doing a PCT and trying to get back to natty
    - Just admitting your in this for life and do Clomid/HCG to get the sperm firing for pregnancy then back on cycle

Also, recent bloods showed nMOL at 38 for Test. I havent changed my dosage of 500mg a week. Is my body getting used to that dose or is it bunk gear?
    I have 10 vials of AGP Test E and don't want to pre emptively throw it out.

Please no negative comments, i understand my methodology may not be the smartest, but i am learning more and more as i progress and always willing to help others out with where i went wrong.

Thanks for reading

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    1. nobody on here with a fraction of a brain cell would be that hypocritical to judge someone for abusing steroids because all of us do. to what extent is an argument for another day but it isn't what evo is all about. i'm gonna help you no matter what

2. it takes 1 sperm to knock up a chick and you don't have to recover your hpta to produce sperm. we've seen plenty of guys even on trt do the deed even by mistake. my advice is go get sperm tested, they even sell them on amazon although

3. the best way to recover sperm is come off all hormones. it won't be a fun experience. but you need to do it.

generally i don't recommend hcg use unless it is a desperate situation and a last resort because hcg in itself is a hormone and is suppressive! but a good cocktail are herbals (n2generate), clomid and vitamin E. these 3 things are the only things that have ever had studies proving they help MEN with fertility

4. obviously there are other ways to increase the chances, including your spouse doing things on her end. timing is even important based on ovulating and all that.

just for fun #5

5. kids are overrated, unless of course you are a farmer and needs kids to work your land or something like that. or you are a businessman who wants your kids to inherit the business one day so they can run it into the ground (good ole nepotism). or you need someone to take care of you when you get older (the kids likely will just put you into a nursing home)
    ask most parents and they will tell you BTS that they wish they never had those little headaches, and wait till they become teenagers!! then the real fun starts!

go get a cat or dog instead.
    Last edited by stevesmi; 05-12-2022 at 09:53 AM.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    1. nobody on here with a fraction of a brain cell would be that hypocritical to judge someone for abusing steroids because all of us do. to what extent is an argument for another day but it isn't what evo is all about. i'm gonna help you no matter what

2. it takes 1 sperm to knock up a chick and you don't have to recover your hpta to produce sperm. we've seen plenty of guys even on trt do the deed even by mistake. my advice is go get sperm tested, they even sell them on amazon although

3. the best way to recover sperm is come off all hormones. it won't be a fun experience. but you need to do it.

generally i don't recommend hcg use unless it is a desperate situation and a last resort because hcg in itself is a hormone and is suppressive! but a good cocktail are herbals (n2generate), clomid and vitamin E. these 3 things are the only things that have ever had studies proving they help MEN with fertility

4. obviously there are other ways to increase the chances, including your spouse doing things on her end. timing is even important based on ovulating and all that.

just for fun #5

5. kids are overrated, unless of course you are a farmer and needs kids to work your land or something like that. or you are a businessman who wants your kids to inherit the business one day so they can run it into the ground (good ole nepotism). or you need someone to take care of you when you get older (the kids likely will just put you into a nursing home)
    ask most parents and they will tell you BTS that they wish they never had those little headaches, and wait till they become teenagers!! then the real fun starts!

hahaha number 5 actually made me laugh out loud, you do have some good points there . I don't know i guess i am a bit sentimental sometimes and believe if you were given the gift of life, you should pass that on. I have heard children is life changing (good and bad) and it changes people and gives them new found direction. To each their own though, kids arent for everyone and no one should be judged for not wanting them!

Thanks heaps for the above advice, i am looking to book in an appointment at a fertility clinic to get a proper semen sample done. I have heard the online ones can be a bit dud?

Yes i have read until my eyes have bled that HCG can do more harm than good, so i would definately look at the options you posted.

coming off all hormones would be gruelling, but im pretty mentally tough so i think ill be fine. Will be a good chance to get back into kickboxing while still lifting to avoid the disappointment of losing some strength/size.

One thing i am concerned about, is i am still on 500mg test e (2ml) and 300mg Tren E and my bloods came back a few days ago with my Test nMOL at 38, barely above high natty. I doubt my body is accustomed to this amount of test, so im thinking my test is junk. I thought AGP were a renowned brand, wouldn't be fun to throw away over 2.5k worth of gear if its dud. Ah well, shit happens

Once again, thanks for the response, much appreciated !

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a clinic is your best bet for a test

where did you get your steroids from?
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stevesmi's wrong about No1.

I've at least 2 working brain cells (hence why we do podcasts together). I'll explain why I take SOME issue.

1. The OP started training in 2019 and went on AAS that same year. For anyone under 35 (about the time when test levels drop off) I'd want you to wait
    2. I dislike posts where I'm told what to say (no judgement)... I'll say and do what I want. Same as you.
    3. The OP makes a kind of admission to being addicted - hence staying on. Again, if you're under 35 this is a bad idea. Just cos he's ok doesn't mean you will be. He admits that too.
    4. He says he wants others to learn... so go tell them what you did wrong and how they can avoid it (this part especially)

Enough to keep us going

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro i hit steroids hard, lots of tren, test, halo, anadrol and i got 12 kids with 2 more on way

yo can get chick pregnant if yo a real man and you have lots of sex. i got wife and 2 mistresses on side, lots of sex. more you have more kids you have. my kids all gonna inherit ranch i not worried.. by then pot legal in america and gonna turn ranch into pot field, 22 acres.. BM family gonna be billionaires and buy out forum and make Montoya my bish
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

just for fun #5

Well, I don't think that everyone who uses steroids abuses them. I know people who've done short , low does cycles for decades with grest results and no health issues.

As for kids being "overrated" that's kind of like saying mothers are overrated. LOL. You don't want them -- fine. But to many people they're the most important thing in life.

As for the original poster -- I love it when being demand what you can and cannot say. And then they usually argue when they don;t hear what they want to hear. They spew all this irresponsible behavior and then want an easy answer how to get out of it. Dude, come off. Try HCG. TRY CLomid. But most importantly, you have to stay off. What do you expect?
    But it sounds like you just want to stay of, otherwise you wouldn't have presented it as an option.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    a clinic is your best bet for a test

where did you get your steroids from?
    From a good friend , but he purchases from the same place. Not entirely sure, but research has me pointing towards ozshop maybe? They seem to be a renowned distributor of AGP, but i don't want to tarnish their as i am not sure. Either way, using ozpharmlabs now so they sound promising with a good reputation!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobster View Post
    Stevesmi's wrong about No1.

I've at least 2 working brain cells (hence why we do podcasts together). I'll explain why I take SOME issue.

1. The OP started training in 2019 and went on AAS that same year. For anyone under 35 (about the time when test levels drop off) I'd want you to wait
    2. I dislike posts where I'm told what to say (no judgement)... I'll say and do what I want. Same as you.
    3. The OP makes a kind of admission to being addicted - hence staying on. Again, if you're under 35 this is a bad idea. Just cos he's ok doesn't mean you will be. He admits that too.
    4. He says he wants others to learn... so go tell them what you did wrong and how they can avoid it (this part especially)

Enough to keep us going
    I think you may have understood or i may have miscommunicated or misled with my thread title.

I forgot to mention that i had done lifting and very demanding functional fitness prior to 2019 for 3 years. What i meant to say was i guess, taking lifting "seriously" in 2019 and making this predominantly my sole focus. (gaining size and strength)

Apologies, i wanted raw opinions and to be told how it is , so i am glad you are. I have just read other threads with people just putting the guy on blast. I don't regret my decisions, i own what i do. This is my lifestyle. I regularly check my health at my own expense with bloods and scans, which is more than i can say for a lot of other gear heads.

Addiction/Habitual call it whatever, i am smart enough to know when to get off if my body turns for the worst. I think there are worse addictions out there than taking AAS.

To anyone that has asked , i explain that there is a cost to selling your soul to the devil. You need to pick your path and own it. You either, cycle or blast and cruise. There are plenty of pro bodybuilders who have and are currently blasting and cruising for the entirety of their bodybuilding careers, which can span over a decade, and continue to live a healthy and long life post competition, right? I guess the key is the "abuse" part . I personally do not like delving into too many compounds. Tren/Test seem to do the trick for me.

To summarise, yes i was na´ve when i began. I was in a bad head space at the time, a 10 year long relationship was on the rocks (which had ended mid 2019) . Lifting was the only thing that saved me from out right depression and gave me purpose and a new found focus. I have been training 5 days a week , without fail since 2019. My macros are all on point and tracked and adjusted. This is from someone who has never competed or has no intention to. I have set myself a ceiling of 100kg at 8-10% BF and maintaining that for life. I have no interest in going next level with HGH/Insulin / Other compounds to continually get ridiculously big, that was and will never be my goal. I am pretty head strong and i do not stop until i finish what i started. This is why i have consolidated you guys, who are far more knowledgeable than myself, in regards to tapering off and having children, as this will be a reality in the next few years.

Thanks all

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Suppleminator View Post
    Well, I don't think that everyone who uses steroids abuses them. I know people who've done short , low does cycles for decades with grest results and no health issues.

As for kids being "overrated" that's kind of like saying mothers are overrated. LOL. You don't want them -- fine. But to many people they're the most important thing in life.

As for the original poster -- I love it when being demand what you can and cannot say. And then they usually argue when they don;t hear what they want to hear. They spew all this irresponsible behavior and then want an easy answer how to get out of it. Dude, come off. Try HCG. TRY CLomid. But most importantly, you have to stay off. What do you expect?
    But it sounds like you just want to stay of, otherwise you wouldn't have presented it as an option.
    Apologies, didn't mean to come across that way. I have thick skin and understand i haven't gone about this the right way. I am looking to try and restart my natural production again and hope for the best. What are your thoughts on this?

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day.

Day 1-30 : Nolva 20mg/day; Clomid 100mg/day (50mg was taken twice per day)

Day 31-45 : Nolva 20mg/day

N2 Generate : 5 tabs daily

Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast