Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help

Blitzkrieg007

Registered
I started taking Dbol 10 mg for first week and then 20 mg for the second week along with Test Cypio 500 mg/week. Currently I'm about to start my third week with Dbol of 30 mg for the third and fourth week along with the Test C at same dosage (Total 4 week gaining cycle).

The problem (not sure it is one) started yesterday when I noticed my nipples were harder and pointy than usual and a little sensitive, but there seems to be no lump formation beneath the nipples as of now. I am taking no AIs as it's not available with my supplier. But I will start PCT once my cycle is over.

Should I be worried..? Should I discontinue my cycle? Is it Gyno..?

Your problem is that you aren't using an AI with your cycle. Both dbol and testosterone aromatize heavily into estrogen. If you got blood work done, your estrogen would probably be extremely high and well over the normal range.

You need to be using an AI with your cycle. This is very important. You should of been using an AI since day 1 one of your cycle. You can legally order aromasin as a research chemical from companies like ag-guys.com. They ship internationally. Order it ASAP and start dosing 10mg EOD.

If you run a proper PCT, you most likely will get lucky and not experience any gyno. After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Hey Bro, you're in India.
Go to the Local Pharmacy and buy some Exemestane (Aromasin).
And start dosing @ 12.5 Mg Every other Day.
They come in 25 mg tabs, so just break it in half......................................... JP

Well, if you are not using an AI with this cycle, then you should definitely be concerned. Both Dbol, and testosterone will aromatize into estrogen, which will cause a lot of side effects. Hence the reason you seem to be getting gyno. Get an AI ASAP, and start using it. Aromasin would be the best choice, but given your situation, you might as well use arimidex - it is not as good as aromasin, but it is definitely better than nothing at all.

Also, Dbol is liver toxic, so you should be taking some good liver supporting supplements with it, such as N2Guard.

The guys already called it out...you need to be running your AI from day 1 of your cycle. Aromasin is preferred over arimidex and you will want to dose it at 10-12.5mg EOD. You can order these from ag-guys.com if you want a liquid product.

I started taking Dbol 10 mg for first week and then 20 mg for the second week along with Test Cypio 500 mg/week. Currently I'm about to start my third week with Dbol of 30 mg for the third and fourth week along with the Test C at same dosage (Total 4 week gaining cycle).

The problem (not sure it is one) started yesterday when I noticed my nipples were harder and pointy than usual and a little sensitive, but there seems to be no lump formation beneath the nipples as of now. I am taking no AIs as it's not available with my supplier. But I will start PCT once my cycle is over.

Should I be worried..? Should I discontinue my cycle? Is it Gyno..?

Go do blood tests for estrogen levels and come back here.

Then we can say whether your choice not to take AI is smart or dumb

Back
Top Bottom