Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need help

OK this is the deal. I had started a cycle a bout a month ago. And 4 on scene problems I decided to cut my cycle off. So my question is , Should I keep running small dose of test like Half a CC Monday Wednesday and Friday, Or maybe a little less . For another 2 months are should I go ahead and start my PCT of Nova dicks aroma son and a booster. If I chose to do IPC T now how long would I do it beinn my cycle wasn't very long?

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hey man so tough reading that not exactly sure what you are saying but sounds like you started a cycle a month ago and decided to stop due to unforeseen problems?

If you are not on TRT I would just get on a PCT. Run nolva, clomid, and a natural test booster at bare minimum. I suggest N2GenerateES.

No idea how much test you were taking and no idea what 1/2 a CC is as I dont know the concentration of the compound but it kinda sounds like you have aromasin so you would want to continue to take that and taper it off through your PCT.

If you can clarify people can help more.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yea my bad, i was using talktext on the way to work. I think we about to get sent home. Apparently Citgo, where i work, dont want outside contractors in for a week or two because.of corona. Gimme a lil.bit an ill sit an write it down, clearly. Thank you tho, an i appreciate your help

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ham1984 View Post
    Yea my bad, i was using talktext on the way to work. I think we about to get sent home. Apparently Citgo, where i work, dont want outside contractors in for a week or two because.of corona. Gimme a lil.bit an ill sit an write it down, clearly. Thank you tho, an i appreciate your help
    No worries sounds good and good luck man stay safe!

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Ok heres the deal. I started a cycle about 4 weeks ago. I was using test cyp 200 and dbol. I was pinning every 4 days 1.75 cc. And 40 mg of dbol.
    Some situations arose where i couldn't continue properly due to unforeseen circumstances.
    So i still have plenty of test left.
    So i have 2 options im considering
    1. Is that i can continue a TRT type regime for the remaining 2 months of that i had planned,and then start a pct. I would pin about .40 mon, wed, and friday if i go this way.
    2. I can go ahead an start a pct now. Now if i was to choose to start pct now, how long would i need to run it, being my cycle was so short? I have nolva, aromasin, and arimistane. Those are my options, and should i take the same dosages as i was planning to take after my full cycle would have been competed? I will put in a order for that test booster you suggested as ive heard alot of good about it.
    What would you think would make the most sense in my case, i know either would work but what would you suggest?
    Anyways i hope thats a lil clearer, any questions I'll try an be quick to respond

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would just start PCT now, and save the gear for when you can cycle again.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ham1984 View Post
    Ok heres the deal. I started a cycle about 4 weeks ago. I was using test cyp 200 and dbol. I was pinning every 4 days 1.75 cc. And 40 mg of dbol.
    Some situations arose where i couldn't continue properly due to unforeseen circumstances.
    So i still have plenty of test left.
    So i have 2 options im considering
    1. Is that i can continue a TRT type regime for the remaining 2 months of that i had planned,and then start a pct. I would pin about .40 mon, wed, and friday if i go this way.
    2. I can go ahead an start a pct now. Now if i was to choose to start pct now, how long would i need to run it, being my cycle was so short? I have nolva, aromasin, and arimistane. Those are my options, and should i take the same dosages as i was planning to take after my full cycle would have been competed? I will put in a order for that test booster you suggested as ive heard alot of good about it.
    What would you think would make the most sense in my case, i know either would work but what would you suggest?
    Anyways i hope thats a lil clearer, any questions I'll try an be quick to respond
    I would just start the PCT now and save the gear for another cycle like P0N mentioned.

I mean by week 4 you have pretty much fully suppressed your natural test production so id say run a full 6 week PCT. It looks live you have 1 serm (Nolva) and 2 AIs (aromasin and arimistane).

I always run Nolva and Clomid but if you only have nolva id run it something like 40mg/40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg for 6 weeks. Those are doses per day. Run your AI (aromasin) at the same level as on cycle for the first 2 weeks, then cut dosage in half for the second 2 weeks, then last 2 run it half that dose.

N2GenerateES is awesome stuff run it per the bottle.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    I would just start the PCT now and save the gear for another cycle like P0N mentioned.

I mean by week 4 you have pretty much fully suppressed your natural test production so id say run a full 6 week PCT. It looks live you have 1 serm (Nolva) and 2 AIs (aromasin and arimistane).

I always run Nolva and Clomid but if you only have nolva id run it something like 40mg/40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg for 6 weeks. Those are doses per day. Run your AI (aromasin) at the same level as on cycle for the first 2 weeks, then cut dosage in half for the second 2 weeks, then last 2 run it half that dose.

N2GenerateES is awesome stuff run it per the bottle.
    Okay yall, thank yall for the advice. Sometimes just need some good opinions when teetering on a decision lol

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    yeah bro, just start pct now and yes, you need a full pct...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    awm covered it above. not much more to add
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast