Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with anavar only cycle

Peace

Hey guys I’m new to this forum. I have decided to do anavar only cycle(first cycle) at 80mg ed for 5 week. I’m eating 2500 a day because I weight 194 at 18% bf. It’s been day 7 and I don’t feel a thing. Plz chime in. Thx.

Taking that much anavar and not feeling anything tells me that your gear is either super-underdosed or complete garbage.

Last edited:
I am also concerned. I feel light headless but other than that no other sides. I spent $215 on it and people keep saying how they felt huge pump on day 3 while others say it took them 2 weeks. If i don't feel anything at the 14 day mark i either throwing in windy or might as well just to then at this point.

Yes I do agree for some people it can take a bit longer before noticing the effects of the drug but if you are still not feeling anything after next week that I would really question whether the stuff is what it should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said that's a big boy dose but if not even any difference with pumps...?

i really dont have much to say... i think anavar only is just terrible and that 80 mg is too high... how old are you? not to mention your body fat at that high and using steroids is just terribly unwise to say the least man... who advised you to do this?

i really dont have much to say... i think anavar only is just terrible and that 80 mg is too high... how old are you? not to mention your body fat at that high and using steroids is just terribly unwise to say the least man... who advised you to do this?

hey dylan. good videos on youtube man. Im 19 years and no one advised me to use. I took the decision myself because my genetics are shit. Trained for 2 years at my best. did a massive cut with a buddy last year and the results were shitttt. my belly fat won't go away no matter what i do. So i decided to take roids. 7 days in and nothing. What else can do? u can only push yourself so hard till u eventually break.

- - - Updated - - -

also i heard anavar is only for people for vaginas and I'm not one of them.

So I had high bodyfat until age 19. Was still growing. Revamped my diet and training and got down to 10%.

It takes diet and commitment. Not half assing anything. I highly doubt you have done what is needed to get rid of all belly fat. Just my opinion.

Just so you know anavar isn’t a fat burner. It helps dry you out when taking AAS ar thevend of a cycle when you are 10% bodyfat or less do regardless if it is legit anavar you will see minimal to no results.

#1 don't EVER blame your genetics

#2 you have NOT done everything

#3 you're too young for anabolics

#4 you're not is nearly good enough shape for anabolics

#5 anavar only won't do anything for you

There's your answer.

hey dylan. good videos on youtube man. Im 19 years and no one advised me to use. I took the decision myself because my genetics are shit. Trained for 2 years at my best. did a massive cut with a buddy last year and the results were shitttt. my belly fat won't go away no matter what i do. So i decided to take roids. 7 days in and nothing. What else can do? u can only push yourself so hard till u eventually break.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks brother... please, i dont often take much time for guys your age because they just dont fucking listen and my patience for that is less than zero but i want to help you here... you are way too young for steroids... theres other issues there, bodyfat etc.. but your too young by a long shot bro... dont be ignorant like so many others your age.. trust me on this... ive been doing this over a decade... you are going to regret it if you continue forward... just stop now man.. .you will be fine if you just stop

50mg is ok and 80mg is a high and make sure you var original beacuse lots of fake var sell today so be careful when you buy use authentic source check EVo source review

Sent from my CPH1809 using Tapatalk

50mg is ok and 80mg is a high and make sure you var original beacuse lots of fake var sell today so be careful when you buy use authentic source check EVo source review

PS don't forget to add n2gurd with your var, all the best

So I had high bodyfat until age 19. Was still growing. Revamped my diet and training and got down to 10%.

It takes diet and commitment. Not half assing anything. I highly doubt you have done what is needed to get rid of all belly fat. Just my opinion.

Just so you know anavar isn’t a fat burner. It helps dry you out when taking AAS ar thevend of a cycle when you are 10% bodyfat or less do regardless if it is legit anavar you will see minimal to no results.

how did u do it? i was cutting for months with the final week at only 500 cals a day. the results... well lose more muscle than fat and i only lost fat in areas other than belly... trust it was tough eating only 500 cals a day.

does purity source labs ship to canada?

So I had high body fat until age 19. Was all the while developing? Redone my eating regimen and preparing and got down to 10%.
It takes diet and duty. Not half-assing anything. I exceedingly question you have done what is expected to dispose of all stomach fat. Simply my supposition.
To make sure you know anavar is anything but a fat terminator. It helps dry you out when taking AAS ar the finish of a cycle when you are 10% bodyfat or less do in any case on the off chance that it is genuine anavar you will see insignificant to no outcomes.

- - - Updated - - -

Or 19 year olds

how did u do it? i was cutting for months with the final week at only 500 cals a day. the results... well lose more muscle than fat and i only lost fat in areas other than belly... trust it was tough eating only 500 cals a day.

It took me over 4 years to get to that 10%.

My main focus was cardio (intervals) and higher repetition exercises for strength training. Diet was in a deficit but you cant tank your calories it wont allow you to work out the way you need to and you wont grow muscle eating only 500 calories.

In addition, you are 19 and still growing. Your body will hold extra body fat in these stages. Im going on 38 now and in better shape than ever.

I didnt start taking AAS (oral or injectable) until age 35. The misconception is that steroids will get you ripped/lean and they wont. I actually lost definition and gained some bodyfat on my test cycle.

You start taking steroids at age 19 you can bet you will have issues in the future with your natural test production which trust me you do not want.

Im not suggesting taking anything but if you 100% are dead set on running a compound id just try cardarine.

- - - Updated - - -

that's bullshit pure and simple

at 19 you haven't even reached adulthood yet. look at a picture of your dad or uncle when they were 19 vs. at 35 or 40.. you will see a boy vs. a real adult

you aren't seeing the results you want cause steroids do not give you results the way you think.. they are the icing on the cake only. can you make a wedding cake with icing alone? no you can't.. steroids are the leaves on a tree, can a tree exist without a trunk, roots, and branches? no. you need years to build a proper base.. throw your steroids in the trash and never even think about using them until you actually build not just a trunk, but a root first

It took me over 4 years to get to that 10%.

My main focus was cardio (intervals) and higher repetition exercises for strength training. Diet was in a deficit but you cant tank your calories it wont allow you to work out the way you need to and you wont grow muscle eating only 500 calories.

In addition, you are 19 and still growing. Your body will hold extra body fat in these stages. Im going on 38 now and in better shape than ever.

I didnt start taking AAS (oral or injectable) until age 35. The misconception is that steroids will get you ripped/lean and they wont. I actually lost definition and gained some bodyfat on my test cycle.

You start taking steroids at age 19 you can bet you will have issues in the future with your natural test production which trust me you do not want.

Im not suggesting taking anything but if you 100% are dead set on running a compound id just try cardarine.

Ok. Then i wanna see how u explain how ripped people are at teen years. Surely not everyone is on gear and maybe they just have the genetics for it? I k this sounds kinda gay but belly fat depresses me like no other. I have seen my friends get ripped since we all started in grade 11. Except me.

Ok. Then i wanna see how u explain how ripped people are at teen years. Surely not everyone is on gear and maybe they just have the genetics for it? I k this sounds kinda gay but belly fat depresses me like no other. I have seen my friends get ripped since we all started in grade 11. Except me.

Sure it’s 100% genetics. You will never run a sub 4 minute mile or throw a baseball 100mph, or play basketball like lebron jamea.

Some people are natural very lean, others not so much.

The main point is though regardless of your genetics steroids are not fat burners. Taking anavar is not going to get you a 6 pack.

Also some develope and lean out later in life. That was the case for me but still I’m a naturally thicker person. Getting 6 pack abs and to 10% bodyfat or less takes 100% focus for me while I have buddies who are naturally leaner that can get to those levels easier.

Not everyone is made genetically to have a 6 pack and again anavar or steroids in general are not going to fix that.

Back
Top Bottom