Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help with a cycle

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need help with a cycle

A little back round about me before i start this. Im 21 years old soon to be 22 Iíve been lifting and dieting since I was 13 due to me being a competitive wrestler my whole life. Iíve been dealing with hypogonadism since highschool, Iíve tried about everything but as soon as I stop treatment my testosterone drops back down to nothing so Iím now on HRT (Clomid 25mg 5 days a week) Iíve been running clomid for 6 straight months and have been doing great on it all my levels are in range. My endocrinologist sees no reason for me to get off and wants me to stay on it. I plan to stay on clomid until Iím old enough to switched over to trt. So My question for you guys is how would I run a sarm cycle? Should I come off clomid when I run sarms then start it back up when I finish or should I run the sarms with the clomid like you would if you were on trt? Iím thinking about running the triple stack. Would really appreciate a response, thanks!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You don't need to come off the clomid to run a SARMS cycle. Simply add the SARMS in.

If your doctor is monitoring your hormones and is prescribing you the clomid, keep working with him closely and do exactly what he tells you. Do not start/stop any medications without him knowing.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    interesting post. when i was 21 i didn't have an endocrinologist and you already have been having one

i think any endo can find something wrong with you as a teen and put you on a drug for life. this doctor already has you under their spell

i SMH at this. how do you know there was really anything wrong with you when your HPTA doesn't even fully develop until you are 25? the point is you don't.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím not being monitored anymore, he told me to come in as needed and even went as far as saying I could stop the medication if I wanted to. So now itís my decision on what I do. Iím going to come off one last time and try to see if I can keep my levels in normal range but if they drop back down to 200 (where my test naturally falls at) then Iím going to start the clomid again. So What would my pct look like If I were to stay on clomid vs if I were to come off?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well a couple things. I went through puberty and already had facial hair by the 8th grade and stopped physically maturing by sophomore year. My sex drive was through the roof and I felt like a normal teenage boy but right around sophomore/jr year of highschool things started to change. I started to develop bad anxiety and depression and would sleep all day my sex drive started to noticeably go down I wasnít really interested in Girls anymore etc. and things have been steadily going down hill from there, my quality of life soon became shit. I then got my levels tested when I was 17/18 and my testosterone was bearly reaching 200mg/ml which is extremely low for someone my age. Ever since then Iíve been trying different things to get my levels up, some things were able to get my test up to like 300-400 but everytime I would stop what I was doing they would drop back down to 200.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpackage View Post
    A little back round about me before i start this. Im 21 years old soon to be 22 Iíve been lifting and dieting since I was 13 due to me being a competitive wrestler my whole life. Iíve been dealing with hypogonadism since highschool, Iíve tried about everything but as soon as I stop treatment my testosterone drops back down to nothing so Iím now on HRT (Clomid 25mg 5 days a week) Iíve been running clomid for 6 straight months and have been doing great on it all my levels are in range. My endocrinologist sees no reason for me to get off and wants me to stay on it. I plan to stay on clomid until Iím old enough to switched over to trt. So My question for you guys is how would I run a sarm cycle? Should I come off clomid when I run sarms then start it back up when I finish or should I run the sarms with the clomid like you would if you were on trt? Iím thinking about running the triple stack. Would really appreciate a response, thanks!
    I don't think, to coin a phrase, my balls dropped until I was 15. So, as per Steve's reply, how do you know you 'suffered' from a perfectly normal late development? Who got you diagnosed? An over zealous parent?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You obviously didnít read my post. I stated how my testosterone has dropped and hasnít been improving for years. Meaning it has been getting worse So tell me how Is that ďperfectly normal late developmentĒ? And no my parents didnít get me diagnosed lol Iím not a kid. I initially saw my doctor because I wasnít feeling good and he brought to my attention that I have low testosterone and refered me to an endocrinologist.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ''Iíve been dealing with hypogonadism since highschool''. So when was you diagnosed?

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpackage View Post
    Well a couple things. I went through puberty and already had facial hair by the 8th grade and stopped physically maturing by sophomore year. My sex drive was through the roof and I felt like a normal teenage boy but right around sophomore/jr year of highschool things started to change. I started to develop bad anxiety and depression and would sleep all day my sex drive started to noticeably go down I wasnít really interested in Girls anymore etc. and things have been steadily going down hill from there, my quality of life soon became shit. I then got my levels tested when I was 17/18 and my testosterone was bearly reaching 200mg/ml which is extremely low for someone my age. Ever since then Iíve been trying different things to get my levels up, some things were able to get my test up to like 300-400 but everytime I would stop what I was doing they would drop back down to 200.
    i had facial hair in 6th grade and i had friends who did as well.. one of my asian friends had a fucking goat T in 7th grade that we would yank on as a joke.

what does that have to do with anything?

i don't understand today's youth where parents and doctors WANT to find something wrong with a person. you went through a period where your libido dropped.. so what? still no reason to hop on TRT yet.. worry about your education and chasing pussy. once you get into your 30's or 40's you can worry about stuff like this

absolutely no reason for you to test your testosterone levels as a teenager unless you had some medical event, you are actually stressing yourself MORE by doing that.. stress is the #1 reason for low test levels. you are too smart for your own good here. your test levels don't peak until your mid 20's.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutter, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What I was saying was that I matured fast, the only reason why I even mentioned that was because I knew people were going to comment saying itís ďperfectly normal late developmentĒ. And i clearly stated I started hrt, not trt. My doc put me on clomid for 6 months to see how I would respond to it and I responded great, nothings permanent I can get off whenever I want and itís not going to cause any shut down. Iím simply just following my doctor. I didnít come here to have you tell me how I should live my life, I just asked a Simple question but it seems like no one wants to answer it. And no your test does not peak in your mid 20s Iím not sure you got that information from.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast