Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with a cycle

A little back round about me before i start this. Im 21 years old soon to be 22 I’ve been lifting and dieting since I was 13 due to me being a competitive wrestler my whole life. I’ve been dealing with hypogonadism since highschool, I’ve tried about everything but as soon as I stop treatment my testosterone drops back down to nothing so I’m now on HRT (Clomid 25mg 5 days a week) I’ve been running clomid for 6 straight months and have been doing great on it all my levels are in range. My endocrinologist sees no reason for me to get off and wants me to stay on it. I plan to stay on clomid until I’m old enough to switched over to trt. So My question for you guys is how would I run a sarm cycle? Should I come off clomid when I run sarms then start it back up when I finish or should I run the sarms with the clomid like you would if you were on trt? I’m thinking about running the triple stack. Would really appreciate a response, thanks!

You don't need to come off the clomid to run a SARMS cycle. Simply add the SARMS in.

If your doctor is monitoring your hormones and is prescribing you the clomid, keep working with him closely and do exactly what he tells you. Do not start/stop any medications without him knowing.

interesting post. when i was 21 i didn't have an endocrinologist and you already have been having one

i think any endo can find something wrong with you as a teen and put you on a drug for life. this doctor already has you under their spell

i SMH at this. how do you know there was really anything wrong with you when your HPTA doesn't even fully develop until you are 25? the point is you don't.

I’m not being monitored anymore, he told me to come in as needed and even went as far as saying I could stop the medication if I wanted to. So now it’s my decision on what I do. I’m going to come off one last time and try to see if I can keep my levels in normal range but if they drop back down to 200 (where my test naturally falls at) then I’m going to start the clomid again. So What would my pct look like If I were to stay on clomid vs if I were to come off?

Well a couple things. I went through puberty and already had facial hair by the 8th grade and stopped physically maturing by sophomore year. My sex drive was through the roof and I felt like a normal teenage boy but right around sophomore/jr year of highschool things started to change. I started to develop bad anxiety and depression and would sleep all day my sex drive started to noticeably go down I wasn’t really interested in Girls anymore etc. and things have been steadily going down hill from there, my quality of life soon became shit. I then got my levels tested when I was 17/18 and my testosterone was bearly reaching 200mg/ml which is extremely low for someone my age. Ever since then I’ve been trying different things to get my levels up, some things were able to get my test up to like 300-400 but everytime I would stop what I was doing they would drop back down to 200.

A little back round about me before i start this. Im 21 years old soon to be 22 I’ve been lifting and dieting since I was 13 due to me being a competitive wrestler my whole life. I’ve been dealing with hypogonadism since highschool, I’ve tried about everything but as soon as I stop treatment my testosterone drops back down to nothing so I’m now on HRT (Clomid 25mg 5 days a week) I’ve been running clomid for 6 straight months and have been doing great on it all my levels are in range. My endocrinologist sees no reason for me to get off and wants me to stay on it. I plan to stay on clomid until I’m old enough to switched over to trt. So My question for you guys is how would I run a sarm cycle? Should I come off clomid when I run sarms then start it back up when I finish or should I run the sarms with the clomid like you would if you were on trt? I’m thinking about running the triple stack. Would really appreciate a response, thanks!

I don't think, to coin a phrase, my balls dropped until I was 15. So, as per Steve's reply, how do you know you 'suffered' from a perfectly normal late development? Who got you diagnosed? An over zealous parent?

You obviously didn’t read my post. I stated how my testosterone has dropped and hasn’t been improving for years. Meaning it has been getting worse So tell me how Is that “perfectly normal late development”? And no my parents didn’t get me diagnosed lol I’m not a kid. I initially saw my doctor because I wasn’t feeling good and he brought to my attention that I have low testosterone and refered me to an endocrinologist.

Well a couple things. I went through puberty and already had facial hair by the 8th grade and stopped physically maturing by sophomore year. My sex drive was through the roof and I felt like a normal teenage boy but right around sophomore/jr year of highschool things started to change. I started to develop bad anxiety and depression and would sleep all day my sex drive started to noticeably go down I wasn’t really interested in Girls anymore etc. and things have been steadily going down hill from there, my quality of life soon became shit. I then got my levels tested when I was 17/18 and my testosterone was bearly reaching 200mg/ml which is extremely low for someone my age. Ever since then I’ve been trying different things to get my levels up, some things were able to get my test up to like 300-400 but everytime I would stop what I was doing they would drop back down to 200.

i had facial hair in 6th grade and i had friends who did as well.. one of my asian friends had a fucking goat T in 7th grade that we would yank on as a joke.

what does that have to do with anything?

i don't understand today's youth where parents and doctors WANT to find something wrong with a person. you went through a period where your libido dropped.. so what? still no reason to hop on TRT yet.. worry about your education and chasing pussy. once you get into your 30's or 40's you can worry about stuff like this

absolutely no reason for you to test your testosterone levels as a teenager unless you had some medical event, you are actually stressing yourself MORE by doing that.. stress is the #1 reason for low test levels. you are too smart for your own good here. your test levels don't peak until your mid 20's.

What I was saying was that I matured fast, the only reason why I even mentioned that was because I knew people were going to comment saying it’s “perfectly normal late development”. And i clearly stated I started hrt, not trt. My doc put me on clomid for 6 months to see how I would respond to it and I responded great, nothings permanent I can get off whenever I want and it’s not going to cause any shut down. I’m simply just following my doctor. I didn’t come here to have you tell me how I should live my life, I just asked a Simple question but it seems like no one wants to answer it. And no your test does not peak in your mid 20s I’m not sure you got that information from.

There are 2 completely separate things going on here........the hypogonadism and the cycle. I will leave the medical stuff to you and your doctor but the cycle I can help with. You are still a bit young but probably right around when it is acceptable to use SARMs. What are your goals for the cycle so I can give better advice?

So I checked. This is from Livestrong and refers to the respected mayo Clinic: According to MayoClinic.com, testosterone levels in men peak during the teen and early adult years, then decrease about 1 percent a year after age 30. A male infant starts out with less than 30 nanograms/deciliter, or ng/dL, in his blood, says the University of Michigan Health System. Teens between the ages of 14 and 15 years should have between 8 to 53 ng/dL of testosterone in their blood, while 16 to 19-year-olds average 200 to 970 ng/dL. Men in their 20s or 30s can expect to have a testosterone level of 270 to 1,080 ng/dL. From 40 to 59 years of age, testosterone levels drop to between 350 and 890 ng/dL. From 60 years on, a typical testosterone level in men is between 350 and 720 ng/dL.

Your 200 is not a million miles away from normal.

You previously said:
My endocrinologist sees no reason for me to get off and wants me to stay on it.

But then later said:
I’m not being monitored anymore, he told me to come in as needed and even went as far as saying I could stop the medication if I wanted to.

You can see how this is confusing.

Here's why we ask the RIGHT questions. Ignoring a medical issue for the moment it's RIGHT to ask a younger guy (21 in your case) if they need to be on any sort of HRT/TRT/PED. I'm a little confused (did they say why) you started off developing early only to then have your levels a LITTLE below normal. I'm being picky if I asked, as I did, who got you to go see a doc cos most 18 year olds don't pay for their own medical treatment.

Thought: highschool US wrestlers... making weight... what do you weigh and how tall are you? Keeping your weight down for a category is NOT good for your hormone levels. And did your balls get smashed in a bout (serious question).

Thank you! I’m Currently training mma and plan to maybe go pro in the near future, I’m trying to put on some quality size and strength. I’m familiar with all the sarms and stacks I just don’t know how to run them with my situation.

Thank you! I’m Currently training mma and plan to maybe go pro in the near future, I’m trying to put on some quality size and strength. I’m familiar with all the sarms and stacks I just don’t know how to run them with my situation.

It'd help if you'd take the time to address a few of my questions. That much easier to advice.

Generally peoples testosterone levels peak around puberty and start to slowly level down from there in my case I started in 6th grade. I never really had to cut weight I always wrestled up, I’ve fluctuated around 200 pounds since I was 17 my physique hasn’t really changed since. I’m currently 6’2 195 pounds. I mean like most athlete everyone gets hit in the balls every now and then. I’ve always been extremely cautious about my health and monitor everything, I started noticing puppy nipples (due to high estrogen) bad anxiety/depression and I was tired all the time so I called in and scheduled an appointment and my doctor tested my hormones. Since then I’ve been obsessed with trying to fix my hormones but it seems like no matter what I do I can’t improve it, a normal 17-21 male should on the high end near 1000 and I know I’m not a million miles away from normal but when you’re comparing testosterone a couple numbers makes a big difference. 200-1000 is huge, If you ask some people on trt they’ll tell you when their levels drop they feel like shit. I was involved in a pretty serious car accident when I was 17 and hit my head pretty hard which caused memory loss and a severe concussion, about a year after is when I started noticing these symptoms (not sure if that had anything to do with it) and lastly my endo said ultimately what I do is up to me at this point. He told me I could come off and see how I feel or stay on, he suggested to stay on because I was doing well on it and there’s no long term side effects with clomid plus he has tons of young patients you have Benefited as well.

Generally peoples testosterone levels peak around puberty and start to slowly level down from there in my case I started in 6th grade. I never really had to cut weight I always wrestled up, I’ve fluctuated around 200 pounds since I was 17 my physique hasn’t really changed since. I’m currently 6’2 195 pounds. I mean like most athlete everyone gets hit in the balls every now and then. I’ve always been extremely cautious about my health and monitor everything, I started noticing puppy nipples (due to high estrogen) bad anxiety/depression and I was tired all the time so I called in and scheduled an appointment and my doctor tested my hormones. Since then I’ve been obsessed with trying to fix my hormones but it seems like no matter what I do I can’t improve it, a normal 17-21 male should on the high end near 1000 and I know I’m not a million miles away from normal but when you’re comparing testosterone a couple numbers makes a big difference. 200-1000 is huge, If you ask some people on trt they’ll tell you when their levels drop they feel like shit. I was involved in a pretty serious car accident when I was 17 and hit my head pretty hard which caused memory loss and a severe concussion, about a year after is when I started noticing these symptoms (not sure if that had anything to do with it) and lastly my endo said ultimately what I do is up to me at this point. He told me I could come off and see how I feel or stay on, he suggested to stay on because I was doing well on it and there’s no long term side effects with clomid plus he has tons of young patients you have Benefited as well.

My advice to you is to go to a sperm bank, donate a sample and have it frozen. You are at major risk of becoming infertile playing around with SERMS and TRT so young.

What about potential issues with the pituitary gland?

Mayo clinic again: Certain inflammatory diseases, such as sarcoidosis, histiocytosis and tuberculosis, involve the hypothalamus and pituitary gland and can affect testosterone production, causing hypogonadism. HIV/AIDS. HIV/AIDS can cause low levels of testosterone by affecting the hypothalamus, the pituitary and the testes.

Last edited:
yet no one has even attempted to answer my question or help me

- - - Updated - - -

So what you want me to listen to some stranger over the internet over my doctor? How does that make me stubborn all I want to know is how to run a sarm cycle...

yet no one has even attempted to answer my question or help me

- - - Updated - - -

So what you want me to listen to some stranger over the internet over my doctor? How does that make me stubborn all I want to know is how to run a sarm cycle...

You not seeing what you wanted is not the same as not helping you.

1) It was explained that at 21 you're too young to being doing any form of PED (unsure - go ask the doc).
2) The reasoning behind that was also explained
3) I even made a suggestion as to why you might be suffering from a condition. The treatment for that comes before giving you advice on drugs.
4) But lets address the HUGE irony of your last comment... lol. You want the advice of a stranger on the internet on a sarm cycle. You know that right? But wont take advice to NOT use sarms from a stranger.

Back
Top Bottom