Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help With Cycle Planning

DarknetOverlord

Registered
Okay, so i could really use some help for this one. I have to be able to lift through to A competition that is in April. I’m trynna bulk up then lean up for my final comp.

I want to start before season begins for me which is January, so I figured December would be appropriate to frontload my cycle so my Test Cyp kicks in at week 4/5 after dropping D-Bol

Would you guys recommend HCG injections during or after the cycle? Or none at all? My PCT is copied from the Perfect Post Cycle Therapy sticky.

Also, do you think 16 weeks is too long? Should i just do 12 weeks? I’m not trying to overly fuck myself up, but my doctor has agreed to a blood panel test prior to me beginning and is okay with it.

Anything to cut out or lower?

16 Week Cycle:

• Week 1-16: Test Cypionate 250mg E3.5D
• Week 1-4: D-Bol 20/20/30/30
• Week 8-12 T-Bol 50mg ED

On-Cycle Support:
• Weeks 2-12 N2Guard
• Weeks 2-12 Arimidex .25mg /week

Post-Cycle Therapy:
Week 1-2: 2 Week Pre-PCT Kickstart
• HCGenerate ES (5 caps/day) - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
• Eveltest 4 Caps before bed/nightly
• Cardarine: 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)
Week 3-7: 5 Week PCT
Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12.5
Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10
Aromasin - week 1-2: 12.5mgs EOD, week 3-4: 7.5mgs EOD
Cardarine (GW-501516) – 20mgs/day (10mgs AM/10mgs PM)
Ostarine (MK-2866) – 25/25/25/12.5
N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM

There is no need for HCG on cycle or in your PCT. Whenever you use steroids, your natural testosterone production will be suppressed. HCG will not change that but will only add side effects. Check out this article -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/hcg-dangerous-part-2-a-51145.html

16 weeks is fine for a cycle. I wouldn't extend your cycle any longer then that but 10-16 week cycles are the optimal length.

Your cycle itself and PCT looks great. The only suggestion I have is that your support supplements should be run all 16 weeks NOT just on weeks 2-12. Also your arimidex dosage is WAY too low. For the cycle you are planning on running, 0.5mg EOD would be a good dosage. Besides that, everything looks great. You did a good job with your cycle lay out.

Yeah, I just realized I didn’t put 1-16. Originally, i planned a 12 week cycle and didn’t change the numbers overnight.

It looks good to me. Just drop the HCG. The rest is laid out great. Keep focus on your diet and training and all is good. Let us know how you do in the competition and how the cycle goes along the way.

Back
Top Bottom