Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help fast!!! Heart rate and blood pressure

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need help fast!!! Heart rate and blood pressure

Well every night I barley sleep because I can feel my heart racing beating crazy in my chest keeping me awake. Had to take my ring off due to finger swelling making it tight. Been taking 500mg test since July 13. Should I stop cycle and start pct or is there something t I can take to get the pressure under control

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Dude that shit is all in your head. Your just freaking your self out bro. Test isnít gonna have your heart racing and shit. Water retention and high bp yeah.. and hell if you been on just since July 13.. cmon. Prob isnt even enough time to actually start seeing side effects.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Going to up cardio and add fish oil to help the mind atleast

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Strengthaboveall View Post
    Dude that shit is all in your head. Your just freaking your self out bro. Test isnít gonna have your heart racing and shit. Water retention and high bp yeah.. and hell if you been on just since July 13.. cmon. Prob isnt even enough time to actually start seeing side effects.
    maybe but if you are sensitive to water retention then even a few pounds of extra water on the body can def cause heart problems like this. just imagine carrying gallons of water around all day and night for 2 weeks straight.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Well yeah I can see your point in that the eater retention maybe causing the problem. My thing is two weeks is a little fast to begin showing onset effects of 500mg of Test. If so he should prob see his doc for some bp meds and take some ancillaries to mitigate the effects. Not a bad idea to invest in a blood pressure monitor either for the house to keep a log.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    And to add just my opinion prob should have started out a little lower maybe 300mg for a first time or something kinda acclimate your self to being on test get to know how your body responds etc.. granted 500mg isnít like some high ass dose but its still decently high for a first timer. Just my opinion.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My bad. June 13. Not July. Honest mistake on typo. I am going to up cardio I have noticed I sweat a lot more and super drenched doing yard work. I need to sweat more and get water weight off

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Are you taking any ancillaries?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    True. Yeah everyone said 500 was on the lower side Nothing to worry about ... just notice ring finger swelling up and tight then laying down hard to sleep heart racing ... just wanted to ask so much knowledge here not to ask and learn

- - - Updated - - -

Liver support and just started fish oils

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by firstcycle1125 View Post
    True. Yeah everyone said 500 was on the lower side Nothing to worry about ... just notice ring finger swelling up and tight then laying down hard to sleep heart racing ... just wanted to ask so much knowledge here not to ask and learn
    Yeah 500mg is on the lower for maybe an experienced user. A beginning user at 500mg is prob a no go in my opinion. Like I said its not like crazy high but at the same time your not really getting to know how the compound is going to mesh with your body.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast