Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help/Input on Recomp SARMS cycle Training and Macros!!

dillonivey

Registered
Hello all,

Before I get started, I just want to throw it out there that I am not looking for a "you shouldn't do blah blah because you are too blah blah". I have made my decision about using these chemicals and that's that lol. So here it is:

6'3''
24 years old
210 lbs
Approx 10-11.5% bf

Running:
Triple stack protocol at standard dosing (8wks)
Standard support & pct @ wk 8

My question is this.. I am new to this whole "recomp" concept and really haven't been able to find much good material after hours of research. I am in the shredded mood for summer, however I AM after all a bodybuilder and can always be bigger ;) WHY NOT DO BOTH!!! Haha I am looking for input from those experienced with these "recomps" and the use of these compounds to help them do so. Right now I am eating:

2660 kcal @ 40c/40p/20f. This is my cutting diet. I eat the exact same thing every day because I don't give a fuck and gains. I don't carb cycle because I am still on the fence about it and eating what I am eating seems to be working.

Training currently consists of 2 - 3 cardio sessions a week (HIIT or just 25-30 minutes jogging or stairmaster)
Weight training - legs/shoulders, chest/tris, back/bis, rest, repeat. 1 - 1.5hr sessions.

How would you change my training to accommodate these drugs' ability to enhance recovery?

Thanks ahead of time!

I don't necessarily think you need to change training at all. I would just slightly increase calories to say 3,000. If everything you are doing is working for you, just keep the same food choices. You will be able to put mass on and keep fat gain away. I think that is all I would change, it sounds like you have a great handle on your body and how it reacts.

not sure why anyone would tell you not to do it.. you have very good stats and seem like a strong base so you are more than ready for a sarm's run.. the nice thing about sarms is they are versatile and come with very low side effects. so for your goals they will work wonderfully

Carb cycling is the best approach for recomposition diets. That way you get the best of both worlds. The low carbohydrate days focus on fat loss and increase muscle insulin sensitivity for the high carb days.

Read this article I wrote on developing a lean mass gain diet and training program: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...n-program-article-trevor-kouritzin-32850.html

I have a full low, medium and high day sample meal plan included.

This is fire stuff man, thanks a lot. I am definitely going to accommodate my carbs to training. Thanks for all the input guys!! Starting tomorrow!!! Should I blog my experience with photos and such or nah?

This is fire stuff man, thanks a lot. I am definitely going to accommodate my carbs to training. Thanks for all the input guys!! Starting tomorrow!!! Should I blog my experience with photos and such or nah?

It would definitely be great to see a log with photos! It is a great learning tool for the others, as well as motivation. So I will be looking forward to seeing your results and experience. Personally, I found this carb cycling to be extremely effective for myself, so I am sure you will get good results with it.

Back
Top Bottom