Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with my geneza pharma stack

nikolai32

Registered
I am turning 32 years old and my birthday wish is to run a steroid stack. My girlfriend is really cool with it and she's going to buy it for me as my gift. She only said I can't spend more than $500 on a cycle. Which steroids can I buy that will fit her budget and also not affect me in the bedroom. I’m 5’8’’ 167 pounds and about 14% body fat. Training for 2 years

You can try testosterone enanthate 250mgs/week with primobolan 400mgs/week and anavar 30mgs/day that's a good stack have some aromasin on hand can low dose 1 dose 10mgs/week.

Make sure with that 500 you get a good pct stack. Don’t just worry about the gear. Pct is just as if not more important

I am turning 32 years old and my birthday wish is to run a steroid stack. My girlfriend is really cool with it and she's going to buy it for me as my gift. She only said I can't spend more than $500 on a cycle. Which steroids can I buy that will fit her budget and also not affect me in the bedroom. I’m 5’8’’ 167 pounds and about 14% body fat. Training for 2 years

Hey brother,
My advice, you needs to figure out what goals wish to achieve. Also, I would advise lookup pre-Design stacks are available on napsgear.org
By providing a blueprint cycle to have a better understanding.
Each Pre-Design is designed for def goals.
So before jumping into a cycle, you need to do some homework. To you have a better understanding.

If you have any other issue please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom