Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEED HELP- Ostarine stack

James999

Hi guys,

I looking for some honest advice on Ostarine.

I haven't been on anything before and had no clue what an AI or PCT was until 2 weeks ago when I started researching Ostarine.

I was told to just take the Ostarine with nothing else but after doing research (after purchasing it..) I am a little concerned with that.

first thing I'm most concerned with is "bitch tits", as I stated I have never taken anything before so I don't now for sure but I feel I would be very susceptible to this as I am naturally have a soft nipple area.

secondly I just want to be on the safe side with suppression (I'm not even sure what this his but I gathered that it is when you test levels are affected) and I want it to be normal asap after cycle.

so now I believe that I need an AI during cycle for the bitch tits and a PCT post cycle (I would rather be on the safe side even if it might not be necessary)

Next problem, I'm in Australia and I had no idea where to get these kinds of things.

I just need somewhere I can trust and I found the site AG-guys which get a lot of good reviews on this site,

They seem to have liquid versions of everything which I wasn't expecting but I think that's fine??

ok so with the AIs they have 3
- letrozl
- liquiaromas
- liquidex

I have no idea which one to get so can I please have some advise on these.

now with the PCT I was thinking LiquiNolva?

so my stack would look like this

6 weeks total

Ostarine 15mm 2 weeks, 20mm 2 - 4 weeks and 25mm 4 - 6 weeks

AI = ? , from weeks 1 to 6, mm? (need advise on AI completely, do I continue after week 6? how much do I take?)

PCT = LiquiNolva, weeks 7 to 9 (3 weeks), mm ? (need advice on time and amount)

any honest feed back will be greatly, greatly appreciate!

Kind Regards

Where did you get your Osta from?

If from SARMS1 you do not need any AI. PCT is just HCGenerate from Need2BuildMuscle.

Ostarine and other SARMS have minimal (if any) suppression of Testosterone.

Also the typical ostarine dose is 50mg/day. I dont think you will see a lot of change with the dose above but I dont know if you mean MM or MG?

You can run just Osta but I would stack with Cardarine + S4 for the typical SARMS triple stack. I have before and after photos posted in one of my threads using the triple stack with a good diet and steady workout routine.

If you didnt get from SARMS1 there have been a bunch of posts about faked SARMS being prohoromones so be careful!

If thats the case then AI and real PCT would be needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Also 6 weeks isnt enough time for the cycle.

ag-guys and sarms1 ships to australia no problem as far as i know.

legit ostarine as said above, you do not need to run an AI while on.

and for pct just do a mini pct of hcgenerate, will be g2g

i would add in GW to that stack.. you will get better results

Thank you awm1981 and stevesmi,

so first I need to find out where my friend got his ostarine from.

Needtobuildmuscle looks like a good site, I will order some HCGenerate from them. I'm still a little worried about not having an AI on hand just in case, have you got an AI you recommend and where I could get it from.

I'm probably just going to run Osta for this cycle and all going well look at osta + cardarine in the future. how long would you leave between cycles of SARMs?

Also just with the HCgen do you take this straight after osta ends and for how long would you take it?

oh and yes sorry I did mean mg

thank you again

Estrogen level variation is a case by case basis. It really cant be said that sarms will not cause elevated e2 levels. In theory the way that sarms work, they should not raise E2 levels much or at all but i've heard some individuals do experiene elevated E2. That being said, I would have an AI on hand just in case symptoms start to present. Either arimadex or aromasin is fine. Letrozole is a powerful AI and shuts down all aromatase activity and is typically used when a person begins to have gyno.

I have never run sarms and do not have a lot of experience with them so for PCT i defer to what the moderators said above. I don't think sarms suppress HPTA very much but again I can't be 100% sure.

Needtobuildmuscle looks like a good site, I will order some HCGenerate from them. I'm still a little worried about not having an AI on hand just in case, have you got an AI you recommend and where I could get it from.

I'm probably just going to run Osta for this cycle and all going well look at osta + cardarine in the future. how long would you leave between cycles of SARMs?

Also just with the HCgen do you take this straight after osta ends and for how long would you take it?

thank you again

SARMS1 and AG-Guys both have AIs. I have used both and both have worked.

As stated above you can have it on hand in case and I typically use aromasin but arimadex is great too.

Run the osta at least 8 weeks for 50/mg a day. I typically start running HCGenerate in the last week of my SARMS cycle then for 4 weeks afterwards. You usually want 1 month between SARMS cycles if running the same compounds.

I will run Nutrobal for 8-12 weeks which is similar to a peptide/hgh cycle, then I will switch to a SARMS triple stack for 12 weeks. Then I will take HCGenerate and Nutrobal again as a bridge until the next SARMS triple stack cycle.

I would definitely figure out the source of your osta. If you look in this forum you can see multiple threads on SARMS causing shutdown and most are from unknown/untested sources where they usually give you prohormones instead of SARMS.

Always use SARMS1 in the future though, I cant say enough good things about their stuff.

SARMS1 and AG-Guys both have AIs. I have used both and both have worked.

As stated above you can have it on hand in case and I typically use aromasin but arimadex is great too.

Run the osta at least 8 weeks for 50/mg a day. I typically start running HCGenerate in the last week of my SARMS cycle then for 4 weeks afterwards. You usually want 1 month between SARMS cycles if running the same compounds.

I will run Nutrobal for 8-12 weeks which is similar to a peptide/hgh cycle, then I will switch to a SARMS triple stack for 12 weeks. Then I will take HCGenerate and Nutrobal again as a bridge until the next SARMS triple stack cycle.

I would definitely figure out the source of your osta. If you look in this forum you can see multiple threads on SARMS causing shutdown and most are from unknown/untested sources where they usually give you prohormones instead of SARMS.

Always use SARMS1 in the future though, I cant say enough good things about their stuff.

I agree on most of the things that you have said except for one - the typical ostarine recommended dosage is 25mg/day, not 50mg/day.

Especially if you are a beginner. Most people who start with sarms, they go with 25mg of ostarine each day and see little to no side effects.

Going slightly higher might result in some sort of aromatisation or side effects, depending on person.

I agree on most of the things that you have said except for one - the typical ostarine recommended dosage is 25mg/day, not 50mg/day.

Especially if you are a beginner. Most people who start with sarms, they go with 25mg of ostarine each day and see little to no side effects.

Going slightly higher might result in some sort of aromatisation or side effects, depending on person.

Agree on if it's stacked with other sarms like S4 and LGD but alone 50mg I've seen great results with no sides.

Agreed though 25/mg a day to start would be better for a new user.

Agree on if it's stacked with other sarms like S4 and LGD but alone 50mg I've seen great results with no sides.

Agreed though 25/mg a day to start would be better for a new user.

Will using 50mg of ostarine per day hurt you? No.

It'll just be a waste of money. 25mg/day is the sweet spot for ostarine.

- - - Updated - - -

thank you again

I recommend 8-16 week cycles of SARMS with 4 week mini PCTs in between.

This is how I would run your first ostarine cycle.

Weeks 1 - 8
ostarine 25mg/day

Weeks 9 -12
HCGenereate ES 5 capsules/day

On week 13 you can start your next cycle of SARMS.

Don't stress about it man, real SARMs do not aromatize and Ostarine causes very minimal if any suppression.

If you order from sarms1 you are good to go.

All you need to do is run the Ostarine 8-12 weeks at 25mg per week.

After your last dose just start your bottle of HCGenerate ES. 5 caps per day will last you 4 weeks and that is plenty to recover from any suppression.

Thanks everyone,

I'm all set to go,

I did end up getting a bottle of Liquidex AI from N2BM just to be safe,

would you guys take this with the Osta from week one or wait and only take it if required?

if so, what would be the signs I'm looking for to tell me I need to take the AI?

also has anyone got any advice on dosage amounts for Liquidex AI on osta?

Thanks everyone,

I'm all set to go,

I did end up getting a bottle of Liquidex AI from N2BM just to be safe,

would you guys take this with the Osta from week one or wait and only take it if required?

if so, what would be the signs I'm looking for to tell me I need to take the AI?

also has anyone got any advice on dosage amounts for Liquidex AI on osta?

You do not need an AI with SARMS. SARMS DO NOT aromatize into estrogen. An AI is an anti-estrogen drug. SARMS do not increase estrogen levels in the body.

Save the liquidex AI for your first steroid cycle.

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

Seems that everyone recommends HCGenerate ES (now NCGenerate ES). The regular version is $77. The ES is $199. Is the ES absolutely necessary?

Bringing this thread back from the dead.

Seems that everyone recommends HCGenerate ES (now NCGenerate ES). The regular version is $77. The ES is $199. Is the ES absolutely necessary?

bro ES is much stronger...you get what you pay for ...

Back
Top Bottom