Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Planning My Second Cycle- Test + Var

feelingspassyouby

Registered
Hi Friends,

I need help planning my second cycle. First cycle was a 12/mo Test-E only cycle and I saw great results. There were some negative sides such as acne that took me forever to get rid of and some minor hair loss. I took Clomid for PCT and I had some strange vision side-effects that also too a while to resolve.

Anyways, I’m looking to plan my second cycle and want to run an 8-Week Anavar + Test-E cycle. I’m looking to get really lean and vascular heading into this summer. Given my time-frame, I can’t run anything longer than 8-Weeks so that I have enough time to run PCT before I leave for a planned trip.

I already have Test-E on hand, HCG, Clomid, & Nolvadex. I think a lot of people bash on Anavar not being great for a lot of different reasons but I’m pretty set on trying it.

I want to be smart about this and need advice on the best 8-Week cycle I can plan with my supplies. I’m not looking for huge gains here, Just to really lean out and get super cut/ vascular. That’s why I’m leaning on the Var.

Can someone offer me some suggestions for a good 8 Week cycle given my supplies and previous sides from my first cycle that I’ve already mentioned?

Thanks in advance!

Do some reading up on SARMS from articles on the forum.

Hi Friends,

I need help planning my second cycle. First cycle was a 12/mo Test-E only cycle and I saw great results. There were some negative sides such as acne that took me forever to get rid of and some minor hair loss. I took Clomid for PCT and I had some strange vision side-effects that also too a while to resolve.

Anyways, I’m looking to plan my second cycle and want to run an 8-Week Anavar + Test-E cycle. I’m looking to get really lean and vascular heading into this summer. Given my time-frame, I can’t run anything longer than 8-Weeks so that I have enough time to run PCT before I leave for a planned trip.

I already have Test-E on hand, HCG, Clomid, & Nolvadex. I think a lot of people bash on Anavar not being great for a lot of different reasons but I’m pretty set on trying it.

I want to be smart about this and need advice on the best 8-Week cycle I can plan with my supplies. I’m not looking for huge gains here, Just to really lean out and get super cut/ vascular. That’s why I’m leaning on the Var.

Can someone offer me some suggestions for a good 8 Week cycle given my supplies and previous sides from my first cycle that I’ve already mentioned?

Thanks in advance!

I mean If you ran a 12 month cycle makes sense why you had so many sides. If you want any advise for your second cycle post your stats and all info needed

HAHA I think he meant 12 weeks not 12 months...

It's been a while since I took var... but from what I remembered... never skimp on the dosage... always do 50 mg+ daily (this was my sweet spot for serious results)...do it for at least 8 weeks in your cycle (results exponentially increase longer you on it)... and start var once the test has fully kicked in and you are rolling (around week 4 for me when on test e).

Therefore, I wouldn't recommend having var in an 8 week cycle... however this is just from my experience from a cost-benefit perspective... if you have the money that do it for your whole cycle from start to finish and just get a taste of it before a longer cycle next time.

Again it was a while ago since I did my last cycle... so I may have forgotten something

Back
Top Bottom