Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help reading blood work

Bar87

Registered
29 years old, 230lbs 12% bf. I used AAS for 6 years and have been off for 11 months now. Had blood work done recently and just wanted to know if I'm screwed if I want to have kids?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200124-073043_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200124-073043_Chrome.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 68
  • 20200124_073824.jpg
    20200124_073824.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 56
Probably not.results are not that terrible.Also there are a lot of protocols and info available on the subject.You need sperm analysis test .

screwed to have kids? i doubt that... however, using steroids too young, ends up causing a slew of problems later and these are the types of things you dont think about that age... noone can tell you if you can have kids though... fertility testing would but we dont know... has it hindered your chances, yes... has it made it impossible... no.. it just certainly hasnt helped you out in any way

your odds are lower than most your age

however the good news is your HPTA is still functioning, although obviously quite damaged

as said above go get sperm tested and that will give you a number of how many swimmers you have. if you go back on steroids you will send that number crashing again. so if you want kids stay the hell away from steroids and let your body recover. you should run n2generate, it is natural

your odds are lower than most your age

however the good news is your HPTA is still functioning, although obviously quite damaged

as said above go get sperm tested and that will give you a number of how many swimmers you have. if you go back on steroids you will send that number crashing again. so if you want kids stay the hell away from steroids and let your body recover. you should run n2generate, it is natural

I will definitely not make that mistake again. What is n2generate?

I will definitely not make that mistake again. What is n2generate?

it is a natural tesosterone booster which contains herbs that boost sperm count among other things. n2bm, ebay, amazon sells it

Back
Top Bottom