Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need help sculpting shoulders, female. steroids?

feraham

I’m 5’1’’ and short. I am 24 years old and getting married to my bf who is about my age and 5’7’’
I hired a coach to help me sculp my shoulders cause i want to wear a strapless dress and my shoulders are super skinny. The coach i hired was off instagram and we met up at the gym for a session. He is an older guy who is very tall and muscular and has trained a lot of people with a lot of success with before and after pictures as testimonials. I paid him $300 upfront for 4 sessions which seems fair.
When we met up at the gym right away he mentioned he wanted to put me on steroids for women. I told him no and he said okay but if i wanted to get my shoulders grown i needed them. He ends up also saying he only can train me an hour at the gym since that is all the owner allows per session but he could follow me home if my bf wasn’t there and help me stretch and wouldn’t charge extra. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too
Once we get home i was already wet and i pulled out the biggest cock i have ever seen. We did it and during sex he stretched me out literally. I feel awful about cheating with my bf. My question is should i stop seeing this guy and also should i use steroids he is recommending?

i've heard and read that steroids will help pop out of the shoulders due to muscle receptors blah blah blah. is that true? it might be true or it could be just coincidental bro science. the point is the issue with run of the mill PT's are they think what works for them works for others, and that can be dangerous since you are female. he can end up growing you a moustache and enlarging your clit with his advice

as for your other question. hey, you got dicked before your marriage. my view is if you are in a truly exclusive relationship, whether you are married or not, that means no cheating at all. so in my mind you damaged your relationship and at 24 no way are you ready for marriage. but you do you

I’m 5’1’’ and short. I am 24 years old and getting married to my bf who is about my age and 5’7’’
I hired a coach to help me sculp my shoulders cause i want to wear a strapless dress and my shoulders are super skinny. The coach i hired was off instagram and we met up at the gym for a session. He is an older guy who is very tall and muscular and has trained a lot of people with a lot of success with before and after pictures as testimonials. I paid him $300 upfront for 4 sessions which seems fair.
When we met up at the gym right away he mentioned he wanted to put me on steroids for women. I told him no and he said okay but if i wanted to get my shoulders grown i needed them. He ends up also saying he only can train me an hour at the gym since that is all the owner allows per session but he could follow me home if my bf wasn’t there and help me stretch and wouldn’t charge extra. I knew what he wanted and I wanted it too
Once we get home i was already wet and i pulled out the biggest cock i have ever seen. We did it and during sex he stretched me out literally. I feel awful about cheating with my bf. My question is should i stop seeing this guy and also should i use steroids he is recommending?

i dont think women should use steroids, period

but cheating on your b/f he's probably a fool you're fine

You should not be on steroids, consider sarms or NATURAL sarms replacements:
OSTAZOL-booster of TEST and strength;
NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid
CARDAZOL-booster of cardio, stamina, energy, FAT loss

sister nice yo got a real dick for once

yo story remind me of time i banged nelson montana wife and stretch her out 3 inch.

[FONT=&quot]Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale! [/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom