Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help shredding some fat

Snakesonaplane

Registered
I’ve been at this for a good while now but I’m having trouble with the lower belly fat. I’m probably around 15% body fat but it definitely likes hanging around there. I’m thinking about running a cycle in the next few months but I’d like to get rid of the fat first. I’m already in the gym 5 days a week and intaking roughly 2000 calories. I’m 5’9” and 171 lbs. I saw the 4 week Stenabolic stack on esarms which features Stenabolic and Cardazol. Does this stuff actually work? I’d hate to blow money for no results. Thanks in advance for the advice!

It definitely works. My girlfriend and I are using esarms.com cardarine right now, and after a week and a half it took are cardio capacity to the moon.

It definitely works. My girlfriend and I are using esarms.com cardarine right now, and after a week and a half it took are cardio capacity to the moon.

bro, it most definitely works... you will see once you try it... cardarine, stenabolic and cardazol would be a mean cycle for you... exactly the stack you would want for what your wanting to accomplish...

I’ve been at this for a good while now but I’m having trouble with the lower belly fat. I’m probably around 15% body fat but it definitely likes hanging around there. I’m thinking about running a cycle in the next few months but I’d like to get rid of the fat first. I’m already in the gym 5 days a week and intaking roughly 2000 calories. I’m 5’9” and 171 lbs. I saw the 4 week Stenabolic stack on esarms which features Stenabolic and Cardazol. Does this stuff actually work? I’d hate to blow money for no results. Thanks in advance for the advice!

Yes those products work. I'd question what the 2000 cals are (and double check it IS 2000).

Any side effects that you’ve noticed so far?

- - - Updated - - -

bro, it most definitely works... you will see once you try it... cardarine, stenabolic and cardazol would be a mean cycle for you... exactly the stack you would want for what your wanting to accomplish...

Should I add Cardarine as well or will the other two work fine?

they will help yes. sarms1 is running a special right now, get in touch with me for a code bro.

you may also want to get in touch with me for a consult to get your diet fixed. just counting calories will not work.

Any side effects that you’ve noticed so far?

- - - Updated - - -

Should I add Cardarine as well or will the other two work fine?

this is how you should run it... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

this is how you should run it... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
9-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)

Mini pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition (esarms.com)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Could you run this in between cycles if a person is on TRT and not having to focus so much on PCT?

Yeah its for real..... cardarine is the GOAT of supps.

Back
Top Bottom