Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need Help Understanding Testosterone Level Issue

My gear is 100% valid, I even tested it. I have a friend who is using the same gear and his test levels are about 900, we got bloodwork together except he is staking Deca with his cycle. He went through the same things as me except he did not do PCT after that 1 month cycle. Could there be any reason? Should I up the dose? Thanks for your help

- - - Updated - - -

I have my original natural lab results before starting my cycle and I just did this one in my 7th week. So my original results are from February and these are from 2 days ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Zzzz ure actually no help, my first cycle was going great then the whole lockdown happened and I was forced to end my cycle short. How was I supposed to predict that a pandemic was gonna happen. Waste of a moderator.

900 is low too. 500mg of test puts me at God knows where because the test I use stops at 3000. 200mg test and 200mg of deca puts me at 2000-3000 because the deca will affect the test results. I vote bunk gear.

900 is low too. 500mg of test puts me at God knows where because the test I use stops at 3000. 200mg test and 200mg of deca puts me at 2000-3000 because the deca will affect the test results. I vote bunk gear.

^^This

Bro if I run my TRT dose a little high for a couple weeks I'll hit those numbers. I had to drop my dose because 175mg had me at 1000+. Everyone is different but if you and your buddy were on 500mg of legit test your levels would be through the roof.

Back
Top Bottom