Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need a little guidance

ph734k

<B>EVO V.I.P.</B>
EVO V.I.P.
So I’m going to incorporate GW501516 & MK677 from sarms.forsale into my PCT. would it be useful or pointless if I were to run GW501 @ 15mg and MK677 @ 25mg daily for 2 months? Would it be beneficial or too under dosed? Or would you suggest I run GW @ 30mg & MK @ 50mg?

you need to run gw at 20 mg per day and mk677 is 25 mg per day... you can run 677 a good six months to a year... gw is 16 weeks on then 4 weeks off and back on etc...

So I’m going to incorporate GW501516 & MK677 from sarms.forsale into my PCT. would it be useful or pointless if I were to run GW501 @ 15mg and MK677 @ 25mg daily for 2 months? Would it be beneficial or too under dosed? Or would you suggest I run GW @ 30mg & MK @ 50mg?

First it would be beneficial to add GW and mk677, I've added them both on cycle.

For gw501516 cardarine use 20mgs/day AM/preworkout 10:10 split.
For mk677 nutrobal, add 25mgs/day and take it all about 1 hour before bed, drink a lot of water so you're full. It will make you sleepy.

2months is good 20mgs gw + 25mgs mk677.

Dylan has you covered with the dosing protocol. Great choice using sarms.forsale!

I have done really well with GW at 20mg per day. Not sure what the difference from 15mg would be. Haven't tried that specific dose. Nutrobal is great at 25-50mg per day but really best if run long term.

So I decided not to run the GW. But the mk677 really come through. By the 3rd week I felt much stronger. I only ran it for a month as this was just a test run. One of the worst parts of pct is the loss of strength. And the Mk really boasted my strength. Feeling strong helps boost confidence which also boosts energy and intensity. Sarms.forsale is legit af

So I decided not to run the GW. But the mk677 really come through. By the 3rd week I felt much stronger. I only ran it for a month as this was just a test run. One of the worst parts of pct is the loss of strength. And the Mk really boasted my strength. Feeling strong helps boost confidence which also boosts energy and intensity. Sarms.forsale is legit af

yeah its a good idea to use in pct for that reason

That's a good idea, mk677 really pushes it in pct. good strength gains.

Good to hear

Back
Top Bottom