Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some advice

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Need some advice

Just need some advice, been on a cut for about 6 weeks lost around a stone 1/2 and 4% bodyfat, I'm 6.2 weigh 217lbs, intake around 2200 calories a day around 19% bodyfat, I workout 4x per week with some hiit 2-3x a week, I'm looking at dropping around 8-9% bodyfat so I can then bulk and not pass 15% like I did this time, diet and cardio will be in place, wondering would Anavar only be suitable or test t3/clomid? Or any other ideas please, much appreciated and thanks in advance

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rauljimenez View Post
    Just need some advice, been on a cut for about 6 weeks lost around a stone 1/2 and 4% bodyfat, I'm 6.2 weigh 217lbs, intake around 2200 calories a day around 19% bodyfat, I workout 4x per week with some hiit 2-3x a week, I'm looking at dropping around 8-9% bodyfat so I can then bulk and not pass 15% like I did this time, diet and cardio will be in place, wondering would Anavar only be suitable or test t3/clomid? Or any other ideas please, much appreciated and thanks in advance
    How old are you? It's probably one of the most important factors if you want some solid advice?

Beginner Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you are loosing bodyfat now keep doing it dont need to change anything.Going from 20 to 10 % bf will take time man.Steroids wont speed up this process and just forget about t3 not worth fucking your thyroid for extra ~150-200 cals a day dont you think?If you absolutely need to use steroids go with test only.300-400 mgs per week are more than enough to preserve muscle loss while on deficit.Good job for the results so far.Be patient brother.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Stay as you are if you're already doing well (cos you are)

Multiple record holder. British and European Grip Champion. Magazine writer. Strength Training Coach. Former supplement company owner.

Need a Needtobuildmuscle code? PM me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you lost some weight eating in a caloric deficit, congrats. but now you hit a wall because eating in a caloric deficit DOES NOT WORK. you might lose some weight initially but i promise you that you will just gain it back

instead CYCLE your calories. eat clean, eat in a window, and separate your meals and lower meal frequency. snacking is a killer as well
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. hit me up
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    Canadians hit me up for source
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    hit me codes for juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    You could try adding in sarms like cardarine or stenabolic to help accelerate the process. Esarms.com has top quality ones that I am using to cut with right now. You can PM forna discount code if you are interested.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rauljimenez View Post
    It's all diet more than anything. The steroids will just preserve muscle. They dont cut fat. Sarms are better suited for fat burning and muscle preservation at the same time

Advanced Cyborg Brother awm1981's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Anavar isnt a fat burner and you dont want to run T3 and clen trust me....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by awm1981 View Post
    Anavar isnt a fat burner and you dont want to run T3 and clen trust me....
    sorry saw you wrote test and t3 with clomid not clen. I wouldnt touch steroids until you get down to less than 15% bodyfat.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Focus on diet brother.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Focus on diet and learn how to eat right. Anavar won't do much for you at 19% bf.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast