Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice from the experienced!

jameswiky

Registered
Hello! I am new to the world of anibolics, and I was considering starting my first cycle. I have never taken anything other than some protein powder before. Here is a little background on myself that would probably be useful for answering my questions! I am not 100% sure if this is the correct area to post this sort of topic, so please direct me if I am wrong!

Male
20 Years Old
5 Foot 8 Inches
165 LBS
10% Body Fat
1RM: Bench Press: 250lbs, Squat: 250lbs, Deadlift: 300lbs (Yes I know my squat and dead should be MUCH higher than bench, but it is due to an injury I had!)
Currently working on my NASM cerification

Now that you have a decent understanding of my body type, honestly for my first cycle I would like a very MILD introduction to the world of AS! I cant stress this enough! I have been doing a fair amount of research on the topic of course, but I am sure I have a lot to learn when considering and trying something like this, so I would love to get some feedback from the experienced!

My goals: As for right now, I do have a good amount of muscle on me, and I plan on competing in Men's Physique in around a year and a half come next summer! I don't want to put on too much more muscle and fat as my bulk cycle has less than a month before I begin to cut down for summer. I would like a VERY mild cycle to help me get the physique I am looking for this summer before I begin my hard bulk before contest and then shred that down (which I am considering doing an actual cycle before contest.)

My cycle: After doing a fair amount of research, I would like to do a cycle of JUST Anivar. There are a few reasons why I have chose this substance and only this substance, of course it is mild, it does not convert into estrogen, and it is not as liver toxic as some of the other only oral steroids. I would really like to use it to help me keep as much muscle as I possibly can for my cut, and I know that it does not make you bulk up like you would on Test, nor is it a fat burner, but I feel combined with proper lifting, and diet, it should be able to give me the edge I am looking for to get as shredded, lose as much body fat, keep as much muscle, and have a strong, dry looking physique for summer.

Dosage: I am planning on doing an 8 week cycle of 40mg of Anivar each day.

Questions:
1) HONESTLY, what can I expect from this cycle. Please understand I am not looking for anything dramatic, I understand that it is mild, I am simply looking for an edge and a light introduction into the world of AS. If an argument is "It is not worth the price, the small amount of gains noticed will not be worth the price!" Then please do note that money is NOT an issue for me.

2) How should I go about my post cycle therapy? I have been researching that even with an Anivar only cycle, that PCT should still be required, I was thinking that I would take Nolvadex. I am not 100% sure on the dosage for it though, nor when to implement the PCT. I know that Anivar, being an oral, should kick in rather quick, and that it would leave the body rather quickly as well, so should I be taking the Nolvadex 1-2 days after I am done with cycle? The dosage I have been looking at for the PCT would be a 4 week cycle going as following, Week 1 and 2: 20mg, Week 3 and 4: 10mg

3) Should I be taking some sort of cycle aid such as N2Guard? Would this be needed with an Anivar only cycle of 40mg daily? Again, money is not an issue so if this is more a safety thing, I would like to do the cycle as safe as possible with as little side effects as possible so I am willing to take something during cycle.

Thank you for reading and any feedback is greatly appreciated as its always very helpful to have experienced people help the new guys along the way!

You do not necessarily need to include a testosterone base into your cycle. The gains from an oral only cycle won't be quite as good as one with a testosterone base but you can still make very good gains from an oral only cycle if your diet and training is on point and you run a proper PCT.

You should always include a good liver aid supplement like N2guard whenever using liver toxic oral steroids like anavar.

Here is a video where I explain how to properly run an oral only anavar cutting cycle -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

something like this -
Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40-600mg/day (20-30mg AM and PM)
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Honestly I would really like to just because I am trying to do mens physique contests in about a year and a half. You think that even as mild of a cycle with Anavar and a PCT could have that large of an impact?

Honestly I would really like to just because I am trying to do mens physique contests in about a year and a half. You think that even as mild of a cycle with Anavar and a PCT could have that large of an impact?

Any type of steroid cycle will affect your body's chemical structure and environment. Some people get away with the heaviest cycles and manage to live on as if nothing happened. For others a short oral cycle of dbol or anavar is all it takes.

Think whether you really want this and need this. If this is going to be your life and career then I would say - go for it.

Back
Top Bottom