Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice on HGH cycle

mjg90

Hey guys long story short, i ran my first cycle at a young age, 20. My next about a year after. Through trial and error i found out my body reacts much better to clomid pills instead of peptide, i cant run test without stacking hcg, and i react better to aromasin. And both times on cycle, my hair got MUCH thicker during cycle, then would thin out during pct, come back thick after pct, then go back to baseline (naturally thin) about 5 months after pct. My jaw and brow bone also were much more prominent on both cycles than baseline. So im assuming the effects of hair growth and facial features protruding was from upregulated gh circulating from exo test. I want to experiment with hgh, just wondering if anyone else saw these effects with hgh at a young age and liberal dose. Also need some help on running an hgh cycle. Ive done igf1lr3 and hated it with the insulin sensitivity, does hgh effect blood sugar levels in the same way? And what is a good dose to start on? I work out hard, 5'11 190lbs and retained most size after my last cycle 16 months ago. For you hgh gurus i could sure use some of your expertise on the matter

I really appreciate the help

Im 24. And i doubt anyone "needs" any type of AAS but im totally new to hgh so id like to hear your reasoning behind advising against it

bro how old are you now?....doesn't sound like you need hgh bro....
Agreed. It may be too early for GH. As far as dosage, that all depends on the brand. Pharma GH can 2 or 3 times stronger than some China stuff. Either way, if you choose the GH route, stay on for at least 6 months if you can.

If you decide to run gh, then you should get a simple blood glucose kit and check your B/S prior to running the gh so you get a good base line of what it is. (not just 1 time, over a period of time) Then when you actually start running gh, you need to monitor your B/S.
My b/s got so elevated, I had to drop it. And it took me about 2 months to get back to normal b/s levels.

Just run a good cycle. It will give you more gains for a fraction of the cost of GH. Save that for farther down the road when you are older

its not about NEEDING its about doing whats smart and applicable and it doesn't sound as if your going pro or have any sort of severe condition or injury so it is an extremely poor decision bro

i am trying to learn as much as i can about hgh. I blew my shoulder out 2 yrs. ago at work. After 2 surgery my shoulder is still f-ed up. The only thing that i have found that makes it feel better is deca but i don't wanna have to take deca forever. So i am going to try hgh and see if that works. My problem is i don't know which 1 is the best for the money.

Im 24. And i doubt anyone "needs" any type of AAS but im totally new to hgh so id like to hear your reasoning behind advising against it

Check your doctor first and analyse your body/blood, if everything is ok, you can use HGH...don't forget to eat much and use AAS as before.
You will see that after couple of months you have increased mass exponentially!
For good results use more then 6 months.

Hgh is a waste of time/money unless youre willing to invest thousands and take higher doses. Even then, at 24, you'll do much more with anabolic steroids. Save the Gh for when you have a bunch of cycles under the belt and need the extra push

Xtreme;don't forget to eat much and use AAS as before. You will see that after couple of months you have increased mass exponentially! For good results use more then 6 months.[/QUOTE said:
My appetite goes nuts in GH. I can eat all day long.

Agreed. 6 months is the minimum. I don't see ANY results the first month to 2 months.

Hgh is a waste of time/money unless youre willing to invest thousands and take higher doses. Even then, at 24, you'll do much more with anabolic steroids. Save the Gh for when you have a bunch of cycles under the belt and need the extra push

correct.....ask me how i know??

unless you make 75k + and can afford to have 2 german car payments a month, GH is out of reach money wise. You ll need US quality and a good dose of it, stuff from china works, but nothing like the US made shit.

Ive tried about 5 labs, just turned 30, have some issues that prevent me from running more aas compounds (tren, deca, mast, EQ, etc) so GH is perfect for me. Just the $$$ is the issue.

all the relief you get from deca just temporay. it wont last.

Hey guys long story short, i ran my first cycle at a young age, 20. My next about a year after. Through trial and error i found out my body reacts much better to clomid pills instead of peptide, i cant run test without stacking hcg, and i react better to aromasin. And both times on cycle, my hair got MUCH thicker during cycle, then would thin out during pct, come back thick after pct, then go back to baseline (naturally thin) about 5 months after pct. My jaw and brow bone also were much more prominent on both cycles than baseline. So im assuming the effects of hair growth and facial features protruding was from upregulated gh circulating from exo test. I want to experiment with hgh, just wondering if anyone else saw these effects with hgh at a young age and liberal dose. Also need some help on running an hgh cycle. Ive done igf1lr3 and hated it with the insulin sensitivity, does hgh effect blood sugar levels in the same way? And what is a good dose to start on? I work out hard, 5'11 190lbs and retained most size after my last cycle 16 months ago. For you hgh gurus i could sure use some of your expertise on the matter

I really appreciate the help

Have you made up your mind whether or not your going to take growth?

Back
Top Bottom