Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

need some advice.. just fucked myself by being lazy on estrogen/prgest inhibitors

bluestacks

need some advice.. just fucked myself by being lazy on estrogen/prgest inhibitors..

obviusly you guys may have seen me last week post. i mistakenly injected 750/750 testE/deca thinking i could do a short blast before blood test. but no... ive been injecting test 1 ml to 0.5 ml of test for 3-4 ish weeks to. gained a ton of muscle though. but i have not bothered with using arimidex, which is stupid i didnt think low test would raise estrogen. well i have used 1mg of arimidex twice last week and yesterday. used prami yesterday too..

need advice should i take the prami and arimidex? or just wait it out for it to clear naturally.. my test is probs dead atm to from the estrogen eating all my test maybe. as i havent injected any test for 13 days. probably why i feel like absolute fucking shit and super weird. i don't want to get to in depth but my sides are really bad both estrogen and prolactin. i don't want to hear get a blood test :mad::mad: i know there is one scheduled when my doctor is coming back :cool::mad:i know my progest is high and est is to. did not expect my prgest to be high anyway but it is.

was not going to post but i need some advice. sorry if any of this makes not much sense i'm just soo tired yawning soo much and having hot flashes which makes me more tired

Just abort cycle and wait it out. No one is going to be able to properly advise on how much and which drugs will help without bloodwork.

Back
Top Bottom