Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need some advice for trenbolone

Enailani

Registered
Going to run trenbolone + testosterone + winstrol in the end of the cycle. This is going to be my first time with trenbolone, and I need some advice about the support elements to take. I guess that an AI is a must, and what else would I need? Is it true that prolactin can raise with trenbolone and you need to prevent it? How good is pramipexole for that? Also, do I start all these supports right from the beginning of the cycle?

Trenbolone is a nandrolone derivative so yes, it will raise prolactin levels in the body.

To keep prolactin levels in the normal range, you need to use an anti-prolactin drug like prami or cabergoline. Both are equally effective but a lot of people experience GI issues when using prami so I recommend cabergoline for that reason.

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the winstrol since it's a liver toxic oral steroid.

Steve and I just recorded a Hardcore Q&A podcast where we discussed how to run a tren cycle in depth. Keep an eye out for that one to get published. It goes into much more detail than just the supports.

Going to run trenbolone + testosterone + winstrol in the end of the cycle. This is going to be my first time with trenbolone, and I need some advice about the support elements to take. I guess that an AI is a must, and what else would I need? Is it true that prolactin can raise with trenbolone and you need to prevent it? How good is pramipexole for that? Also, do I start all these supports right from the beginning of the cycle?

Tren' and winny in the same cycle. Hm...

What is your reasoning with that, Enailani?

Back
Top Bottom